for A Fistful of Blasting Powder

7/30 c5 deathofrats0808
This is a very interesting story. I will, however, point out that your comparison of firearms to bows is inaccurate. Longbows shot further and more accurately than a musket, given a good archer (and assuming early muskets, which i am here, due to your use of 'arquebus', which generally signifies early forms of weaponry, even if that is not 100% historically accurate). That was why they were replaced. You don't need to be skilled to use a musket (you need to be well-trained, but that's a different matter). Archers needed hundreds of hours of practice and arquebusiers needed much much less.
6/24 c5 Guest
Alright.. I tell you right now, I'm more than sold in this concept. First time I've ever seen pike and shot portrayed in fanfics and you have managed to make gunpowder a viable thing in Fodlan. Not those transported from another world fics that they're given the most modern weapons and have a gamer system to make them OP or something... This is the proper way of putting it into a fantasy fic, which is rarely if ever seen in fanfics.

I also really like that you really teach the class on subjects, and not the usual just skip and literally not teach anything so the plot can just proceed. I also like the politics and theory involved and the strategies used as well as the interaction of the students, the far off nations, and the long chapters explaining things, are all well and good that I have no problem whatsoever.

I do hope you continue making this fic despite it being updated nearly 3 years ago. This is the best implementation of guns properly according to time period themes.
3/2 c5 farrelspiral
yoooo This is good
12/23/2021 c5 Lovnag
Yassss guns go pew pew pew
10/3/2021 c1 Seimika
Anyone know what happened to this guy? Is he dead,too busy,hates his site,forgot about this site/his account, ect?
7/6/2021 c5 3Aramaki
Time to bankrupt the Church of Seiros, destroy the social order of Fodlan, and bring the nobility down in one crashing heap. This is the first Three Houses fic I've read, but I enjoy your other works, so I figured I should give it a shot. As usual, it was well worth the read and now I eagerly await more.
6/26/2021 c5 49Spiritblade
I look forward to the next chapter (for all your stories).
;)
5/11/2021 c5 1CircusControl
Incredible. I love you man
2/6/2021 c5 nada2342
Fun story! Glad to see you writing again
1/22/2021 c1 Guest
More deprived
8/29/2020 c1 Dasgun
.-.
4/20/2020 c5 14HKGlenstid
Thank you so much for writing this. I've learnt a great deal about it, and honestly, I needed this to help with world-building and understanding how politics and economics in a possible fantasy setting. I honestly thank you.
3/25/2020 c5 Hypervene
Hell yeah!
3/4/2020 c1 Guest
After a few fucking year I lost you finally tonight I found you again ..please continue your Harry Potter fic ..it's so damn good !
2/12/2020 c5 15PrinceMittens
I'm so impressed by the depth of political and military theory you put into this fic that I don't know how to fully express it in words. Piecing together some of the content you've put out, I'd wager you're pretty studied in political science and are probably a big military buff. I'd also be willing to bet that you're enlisted, commissioned or have looked into doing so. The strength of this fic lie in its strong writing coupled with its greatly intelligent foray into military and political theories (I learned a lot.) The F.E. characters and setting was a great canvas onto which you've poured your own thoughts, and your characterizations were incredibly entertaining (e.g. Dimitri's one-man stand against eight, Werner's description of gendarmes.) This was easily one of my favorite reads, and I'm glad that you wrote it. Thanks for sharing.
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »