for Why does it have to be a cat?

1/16 c3 CrazyCatCrew593
Hi Author-san. I know you wrote this almost a full year ago. But I’d really like to see an update out of this Story in particular. I’m rooting for you on the sidelines. Hope to see one this year. And may you be well.
12/26/2020 c3 DarkRavie
10/31/2020 c2 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Just hope that Harry doesn’t turn gay. Sure it looks like that’s the way you’re going with him being a bakaneko and having long hair but I’m hoping that he finds himself a wife, maybe he can find another Neko quirk having person or on with a wolf quirk
10/31/2020 c1 Zandaino-Nova-Ari
The only thing that could ruin this story is if you turn Harry gay
10/31/2020 c3 Porschia Johnson
please update
9/26/2020 c3 Chad Putin Mckokiner
Is this slash?

Pm me plz
8/11/2020 c3 8Natsuyuuki
Aww... Interesting... and kinda cute. Neko Harry, huh...
5/30/2020 c3 3Lord-Chrono
I really hope to see more of the story in the future
4/29/2020 c3 scarlettravencrove
Hope you continue this
3/26/2020 c3 Phoenix
This is interesting I can't wait to read work goes next. And it would be interesting if he gets together with midnight
2/26/2020 c3 2teacupgrimm
Yay new update! Thanks, luv it so far~
2/24/2020 c3 26Golden feathers Edward
This is interesting so far! Good luck with the next chapter! X3
2/24/2020 c2 1WhiteSun2353
As fascinating as this idea may be, why does Harry feel the need to explain anything to these two? They don't need to know all that, Harry doesn't need to tell them that, and its a thing I notice you (and plenty of others do) for no explicable reason. I am really confused about the thought process behind it because Harry has no idea what kind of reaction he'd get from whomever he decides to spew his verbal diarrhea on. It's not just his life on the line but Teddy's as well, whose safety I don't feel he would jeopardize just to unload his baggage onto some stranger when he was just betrayed by people he considered friends/family. This decision makes no sense and each time I see someone make him do it, it baffles me.
2/21/2020 c3 Dalar Rose
Love it! So cute! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/21/2020 c3 72Derwyd
Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us. I really look forward for the next chapter, and also get to know he pairing. Will Harry meets UA students? I’m a sucker for Katsuki/Harry fanfics, but if that is not 5e pairing, don’t worry about it!

Regards!