for The Reds And Blues: Chronicle of Eostia and Serenus

3/31/2020 c5 6Jebest4781
man this was funny and got a good laugh
3/30/2020 c4 Jebest4781
decent chapter here. just need to work through your grammar problems
3/30/2020 c3 Jebest4781
this is gonna get interesting
3/30/2020 c2 Jebest4781
well this could be interesting.
3/27/2020 c1 Jebest4781
asides from some grammar errors here and there, this was rather good for a start
3/15/2020 c32 SPARTAN-626
I bet it’s a reference to Thor’s hammer with Caboose being the only one to lift the sword. Yeah with what Wash imagined that seems accurate if Caboose was king. Understandable why Alicia wants out of it but in time she’s gonna love the big ready bear Caboose really is. Looking forward to seeing her reaction after her church dose the test.

Ah Sarge still paranoid and coming up with ridiculous theories and ideas as always. Definitely one of his best traits for our amusement.

Oh Simmons you should of asked before assume anything, but hay at least your in the same bed with a lovely lady and your getting to know each other. Good development there and she was holding you while sleeping and was gonna let you kiss her. And her screaming in frustration and confusion is pretty cute and funny. Wonder what the next task she needs to do is and what will happen at her kingdom.

Now where are you going Dyrek. For some reason I feel the relic their looking for is Andy, I don’t know why and I’m not betting it is him.

So that’s how Chief, Six and the other Freelancers got here. Good to know and those three are gonna get destroyed by Chief.

Good development with Griff and Maia and the prank on Tucker was priceless. Hope we see them doing more pranks later on. Good on him sharing and showing her the wonders of pop and sweets.

Well seems like a fair deal the gang proposed to end the war with less blood shed. Unfortunately some at the table are idiots to blind to see that or are blood thirsty killers. Shut it Tucker your time will come eventually.

Oh Chole what did you get yourself into now.

Now the count down begins. I look forward to seeing how they come in and what they will do.

Nice work here as always and keep up the great work.
2/10/2020 c25 Guest
Could use some cleaning up. There are various grammatical and spelling errors.
1/25/2020 c30 SPARTAN-626
Hmm nice work here and a interesting way to unfreeze the Freelancers and can’t believe that worked. I was expecting for a flamethrower to be brought and melt the ice with that then drop them at a high elevation. Was expecting Neta to get a robotic leg when I lost it but good thing magic is a thing. Well that was awkward and embarrassing for the gang to see Lopez’s sex video. Oh so close Tucker but has there’s always next time to show the people your energy sword. As always good work on my guy and I look forward to seeing how he gets the info he needs. Bet it involves talking to Eleanore, which can’t wait to see how that goes. Loved what you did with Dic here and good work on him being a poet and how he helped Grace. Wonder if the others have their own Inside Out emotion references like Doc has. Somehow I’m not surprised Alicia asked for the sword back. As always great work here keep it up and hope to see more soon.
1/14/2020 c29 agilarex.8
Without Lemon
1/5/2020 c29 ptl
Without, please.
1/4/2020 c29 Rubicowl
Option 1
1/3/2020 c28 SPARTAN-626
Not surprise you would put those kind of plants in the Kuroinu world, hopefully someone will burn that forest to ash soon.
12/28/2019 c27 SPARTAN-626
Nice to see this arc finished and that was a good way to end with our favourite idiots becoming hero’s and I loved Tex going berserk and referencing that episode she beats up the idiots in that Freelancer base and putting Vult in his place. Well I kinda feel bad for Nemesis and her kid, but at least Caboose did it quick and painless and saved a lot of lives. Wonder how Caboose as well the gang will look after the egg and the baby dragon in it when it hatches. I’m so looking forward to seeing Alicia’s reaction as well the others reactions when she learns she and Caboose are gonna be wed together, oh that’s gonna be a great laugh I just know it. As always keep up the good work and hope to see more soon.
11/27/2019 c2 Axccel
They just got it and some thot already broke it.
11/18/2019 c26 SPARTAN-626
A good example why idiots should not be given firearms.
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »