for The Reds And Blues: Chronicle of Eostia and Serenus

11/18/2019 c25 Jack
Wow, you seem to have done a great job. making evacuation plans, temporary alliance with Vault before this son of a bitch betrays Eostia. Lopez, Sister and Tucker making a madness trip crashing into the three stores: Vegetable Shop, Rose Garden and Ornament Store.

Sarge, Grif and Simmons trolling against the knights throwing vases from the church and especially destroying the goddess statue.

It centers being harassed by Tucker although he brought the bouquet of roses, carrot basket and a moose head for that centaur. I wonder if those two are going to get married as Centorea's mother talked about how she fell in love.

Lopez distracting the dragon with the Mexican song making her enraged while Wash was planning to kill the dragon. and it turned out that they killed him even though she revived without knowing that their only weakness is the heart.

Doc doubting to return with his friend or plan to create a mafia-like family like in the Godfather movie and put Grace as his first wife and matriarch of the restaurant. Anna suspects and mistrusts Doc.

What made me laugh is that Carolina, Meta, Locus and Wash have been frozen by the breath of the revived Dragon.

now Ken's only hope is Caboose furious to face the dragon Nemesis.

Ylnadiir dont insult in the comments negatively. For me this Fic is a work of art.
11/16/2019 c25 SPARTAN-626
Yes I’m update and once again I enjoy this one not only for the great comedy and humour but also for the action. God their so stupid for not having evacuation plans. I liked how you did Doc’s talk with O’Mailley and the plans for the mafia thing and his day dream with Grace. I love the ride Tucker, Sister and Lopez went threw and all the stuff they drove threw, always a classic with situations like that. Liked how you did Centorea here and have a feeling her and Tucker will hock up later on along with his other shippings. Interesting song Lopez did, didn’t saw it coming and I enjoyed it and hope he does something like that again in the future. Well Caboose is in rage mode and I can’t wait to see him fight the dragon, now the question they will be thinking is why didn’t they do that in the first place. Good work as always and hope to see more soon.
11/8/2019 c24 SPARTAN-626
Well that was a messed situation.
10/29/2019 c1 1Ylnadiir
your fic is shit
10/27/2019 c23 SPARTAN-626
Another chapter well done here and this gave me a good laugh with Maia trying to kill Griff and Caboose running over Grave’s feet and the pizza line. Got some good action with Tex trying to kill the dragon. Ah so here is when Sarge got young again, was kinda expecting it to come later on but this works to and I kinda thought he would of had a shade of brown then black hair but hay whatever. As well nice work with how you add in the Monster Musume characters here and I look forward to seeing more of them later on.
10/26/2019 c6 25JensenDaniels32
XD
10/26/2019 c5 JensenDaniels32
OH HELL YEAH! Also, I love the pairings!
10/19/2019 c21 SPARTAN-626
Another chapter well done and this did clear somethings up. Should of known those two perverts are the reason why Lopez has that addition to his body and this addition to his character. Ok that’s...”interesting” with somewhat solving the problem with Simmons and Kaguya and the vision is pretty ominous. Good to see Doc again. God did the cheerleader thing made me laugh haha oh my sides hurt.

Well so far do good with the dragon fight and interesting that it’s a female, looking forward to seeing more of it and what comes next.

Have to say I’m hoping Wyoming is not really with the raping asshole and he’s gonna pull a double agent here and go with the UNSC side, I just see him not evil but a guy doing a job and being to much of a gentleman to be with the Black Dogs.
10/19/2019 c1 9PhillyCh3zSt3ak
English isn't your first language, is it? This is a tough read, regardless of the potential humor that could be inside. I would advise getting in contact with someone from the beta side of the community to help clean this up for an English speaking audience.
10/12/2019 c19 barbatos009
caboose Is going to have a pet dragon
10/9/2019 c20 SPARTAN-626
Ahh so that’s how he got all those wemon, question is why does he even has a dildo?!

I’m kinda hoping Shiela will come into the story in the near future and maybe a robot body of her own. Would be entertaining to see her reaction when she hears what Lopez did.
10/7/2019 c19 SPARTAN-626
Ok interesting stuff here like seeing bit of Vlascovich's past, Victor more or less being the adopting son of the Director and the adopted brother to Carolina. Nice to see our guys again and glad to see my guy in action again and how he met Eleanora. Always fun seeing our favorite idiots get beat up, and usulay by girls to. Gee I wonder how the talks will go. Now were getting a dragon in here, about time to they've been in a fantasy land so now calls for some dragons.
10/6/2019 c1 Jack
Incredible. Simmons and Kaguya will have some mandatory curse tasks. I wonder if Grif is going to pair with Maia. It is similar to GATE. but you've developed the Sarotoga battalion very well. But will the same characters of Kuroinu 2 appear? I'm surprised that in the trailer of the second part Volt appears along with Dyrek saying that they are the brothers.

Keep it up. I like the red and blue fanfic. On top of that answer that question there will be lemons. If there will be lemons. I think the indicated couples would be Caboose X Prim. Washington X Cellestine. Locus X Olga. Or other couples you want to add.
10/5/2019 c18 SPARTAN-626
Hmm good development between Simmons and Kaguya here we’ll done and looking forward to seeing how the trip for the team and their prisoners go as well the mission Wash has. I have a feeling you got the army killing part from GATE and good development with the Sarotoga battalion and looking forward to the two scouting teams missions and how they go. Well interesting weapon for Junior here but I like it and look forward to seeing him use it.
10/3/2019 c17 SPARTAN-626