for Darkness Falls

9/27 c34 milessmith1111
This is one hell of a story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/26 c20 milessmith1111
So that is how you added Izumi to the story. I must say that is a very creative way to do that. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/26 c16 milessmith1111
That was one hell of a power move Hiashi pulled. He blind-sided the entire Council with that move. This story is truly a blast can't wait to read the rest.
9/26 c15 milessmith1111
So Danzo is finally making his move. To bad for him that Naruto is way too much to handle at the moment and he is only getting stronger. I can't wait to read the rest.
9/26 c12 milessmith1111
Yay, Naruto finally has his inheritance and is part of the C.R.A. With this Naruto and his girls will be able to move more freely. I can't wait to read the rest.
9/26 c2 milessmith1111
This story is starting to pick up and Anko Mitarashi is officially Naruto's first mate, an interesting choice to say the least. I can't wait to read the rest.
9/26 c1 milessmith1111
That is one hell of a way to start off the story. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
9/25 c1 MERK FOX
I need the next chapter I’m having withdrawal symptoms lol i’m looking forward for the next chapter
9/22 c17 Shadowninjaassassinspy
Ah that mean no girl itachi
9/22 c34 barrytrey0430
Well, crap. Naruto time to either quickly grab Karin or learn healing jitsu in the next five seconds.
9/17 c34 3SamuelLupin
Really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what happens next!
9/16 c34 1NoroiUchiha
I love this story! The torches an pitchforks comment at the end of chapter 34 is appropriate. You've successfully made me fall in love with the NarutoxAnko ship for this story. Orochi-pedo is fucked for hurting and possibly killing Anko if my guess is right.
9/16 c34 tiger9868
please update
9/14 c7 3dragun95
Seriously friend, your plot is interesting but bashing almost any man other than Naruto is worrying, if you want them for the harem there are many ways to make their canon partners leave them without looking like bastards, and well, I better not talk about Kakashi and Sasuke because that is something that would make the comment four times as long, although I like that Sakura does not go into the bashing that is a point in your favor.
9/12 c34 Bringerofchaosanddestruction
Another chapter please! You can’t just leave us on a cliff hanger of this proportion!
1,449 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »