for Darkness Falls

18h c34 ShankZZ
This is a great story buy I can no longer follow. As I and most people are not interested in multi month, if ever, cliff hanger pm if it picks up regularly again.
11/28 c19 Osiris Sundavr
This omake was pure GOLD. “Do you want the warming oil?” Hahaha! This just killed me
11/5 c34 MERK FOX
I think you should give Naruto the ability like the one from solo leveling where he has troops in his shadow that he can call to fight it would match with all the shadow abilities
10/30 c34 Guest
Please update soon but there is no rush take your time and brainstorm ideas
10/28 c1 DangerousZombie-Genm
damn such a cliffhanger can't wait for the next chapter
10/23 c1 Darth Lord Noxious
his mom should be brought back to life if possible but not be part of the harem. a lot of times that happens and it kinda screws with the stories.
10/22 c9 Cryzy
You, dear author san have done something very few have properly managed to do. You made Sakura likeable,smart (truly smart)and at least trying to be strong.I tip my hat to you dear sir. Keep on doing this and i might have to declare you my favourite fanfic author.
10/16 c34 86KristinalUzumakiPrime23
when is the next chapter coming out, WILL ANKO LIVE?
10/16 c34 shirkahn
Loving this story and looking forward to the next chapter. This is easily one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read; in terms of quality, I'd rank this story as equal to VFSnake's Naruto stories. I also hope Orochimaru suffers a very agonizing end at Naruto's hands for what he did to Anko.
10/12 c19 corjca1
that is fucking funny i almost pissed myself laughing lol
10/4 c34 3Damon Obsidian
OH MY GODDESS, HE KILLED ANKO. YOU BASTARD!
9/27 c34 milessmith1111
This is one hell of a story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/26 c20 milessmith1111
So that is how you added Izumi to the story. I must say that is a very creative way to do that. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/26 c16 milessmith1111
That was one hell of a power move Hiashi pulled. He blind-sided the entire Council with that move. This story is truly a blast can't wait to read the rest.
9/26 c15 milessmith1111
So Danzo is finally making his move. To bad for him that Naruto is way too much to handle at the moment and he is only getting stronger. I can't wait to read the rest.
1,460 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »