for Darkness Falls

2/5/2021 c17 Drake1101
Can you add sasame fuma and shizune, to naruto harem please ?
2/2/2021 c33 Guest
Can't wait to see the next chapter
1/29/2021 c1 Eduardo Conde
Please update soon!
1/28/2021 c33 frankiebayer2002
Plz update soon
1/21/2021 c33 Harley Ridenour
Come on. What's next, what's next?
1/21/2021 c33 Shisui34
I really enjoy the story you’ve made. Love to see naruto getting the love he deserves. I like the effort clearly put into this to find places in cannon with all of the movies and show to balance it all out and make it a believable and very entertaining story. I look forward to reading more of your novel and want to thank you for putting as much work in it as you have. I do have to say though I do think you dragged out that kakashi thing just a little bit too long I think he should have had doubts before the land of snow and that while there the doubts of his treatment were confirmed while in the land of snow. Otherwise love the story and trying to give a little constructive feedback for future stories or other parts of this story.
1/20/2021 c3 fireboy122arthur
like it zed shadow of blate
1/20/2021 c1 fireboy122arthur
i like it zed shadow of blate
1/20/2021 c2 heroshomulken
Great story on the second read through can't wait for the new chapters
1/18/2021 c33 2Mark The Gamer of Grima
this is an interesting take of a fanfiction, i cant wait for you to update it again!
1/8/2021 c26 1kat1017
out of curiosity what are your plans for Kaguya Ootsutsuki and Mito Uzumaki? Will they be joining Naruto's harem? Also what about any of the other biju, especially the nibi( Matatabi as she is female even in canon), what are you planning for them?
12/21/2020 c4 marcol.plata007
I know you're busy on other projects but if you can please finish this finfic So that I may continue reading your fanfic
12/15/2020 c19 Guest
You know, you could add other girls like:
Yoshino: naruto help her through the trauma of the death of her husband after pein
Tokiwa: with shizuka
And for tsubaki( mizuki fiancé, right) Idk
12/15/2020 c12 Somebody
Erokage?
12/5/2020 c33 Griever321
Please update... we need more chapters
1,480 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »