for Darkness Falls

10/21/2019 c11 W01frunn3r
Well that was a good chapter. Sakura should take the journal to the Hokage. And seriously Hiruzen needs to grow his balls back. Screw the council, screw the elders, and screw the villagers, throw the Uchiha in jail for attempted murder and be done with it. Throw Mebuki in jail for the same thing. The journal is enough proof. I don't blame Sakura for not trusting them. I have never liked Sasuke and I love when he is put in his place.
10/21/2019 c11 29AmbertheCat
loved this long chapter. Is Sakura going to take that book to the Hokage? Is she moving in with Naruto or something? Will Naruto be moving homes? I can't wait to find out. Going to b re-reading the chapters while waiting for the next chapter!
10/21/2019 c11 Drakensong24
NO! IT WAS TOO SHORT I NEED MORE!
10/21/2019 c11 thor94
good chapter.
So haku followed naruto.
but don't like you have sasuke getting free again.
Seriously, when you will have naruto kill him (or permanently disable him) with hokage approbation.
Also hope you plan sakura and naruto take mebuki diary and use it as hard evidence for the hokage finally be able to officially disband the civilian council and execute them for treason (reminding villagers that konoha is supposed shinobi dictatorship, and allowed the civilian ruining konoha image for too much long time, making its standard a laugh in the eyes of rival villages) , and without them, obtain the majority to give sasuke the painful fate he deserves.
10/21/2019 c11 biginferno
great chapter looking forward to each and every girl in the harem ignore Sasuke in favor of Naruto and unfortunately for Sasuke I assume a lot of these girls will fight back if provoked by him
10/21/2019 c11 5Retro Wolf
A wonderful chapter. Wish Sasuke...I mean DUCK ASS! Would get something that’s long overdue.
10/21/2019 c11 15NinjaFang1331
Wonderful update and nice work with Haku going to the village and Sakura leaving her home to get away from her mother.
10/21/2019 c1 TheLightYagami
Moreeeeeeee!
10/21/2019 c11 Primarx
ty 4 the chapter
10/21/2019 c10 demigodninja21
I just had a thought, it would be interesting if Jashin wasn't the only god to have taken a champion. Maybe you could make a couple people from cannon become champions of a god, plus some ocs.
10/21/2019 c11 demigodninja21
I'm curious where would you say Naruto ranks in terms of skill and power. Is he elite jonin, kage, or somewhere in between.
10/21/2019 c11 zero fullbuster
Love it.
Great update as always.
I can't wait what happens next.
Wow and yay for this story.
10/21/2019 c11 TkrSEB
Good story keep it going.
10/21/2019 c11 Hainax
Great. Really great. Thought i must point a one thing, and that thing is that moment with substitution art is so cliсhe. But it's works. Thank you for great story so far. May you be blessed with The Greatest Muse.
10/21/2019 c11 10SelenetheNerd
I loved it. Damn I can’t wait for the next one. Great work as always, Author-sama.
1,462 « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »