for Darkness Falls

9/28/2019 c8 bloodbrother 18
Can't wait for more and glar kurinie is in and how about near a cave in wave thats naruto finds when exploring around.
9/28/2019 c8 CrimsonStarBlade
i'm going to try and use canon/ fillers from the manga and anime

Ameyuri: looking for her lightning blades that was stolen by Raiga meets Naruto at a mining village where Raiga has taken control.

Pakura: somehow got trapped in a 'castle' (actually a chameleon summon), Naruto meets her while investigating the 'mysterious disappearances' of people in the area.

Ryuuzetsu: she could be either Karin's teammate (genin) or sensei (jonin) during the chunin exams if they meet in the 2nd round (forst of death)/ preliminaries (in tower)

Shizuka: either during the one month between the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the chunin exams (she didn't enter the exams) while following Jiraiya in hopes of finding his student (and settle the agreement from decades ago) or invites Naruto to a special Jashinist gathering that takes place i her home village (an entire village Jahinists) under a "special mission" for him.

Hokuto & Natsuhi: mission to 'protect the star', Naruto meets Hokuto first in Hoshigakure then meets Natsuhi who brings him to her hideout (which doubles as a Jashin alter chamber-room)
9/28/2019 c8 naes151
great chapter i enjoyed hoe you are building up sakura alot of story's iv red just have her fall for him straight away so its a nice change cant wait to see how you handle ino. for the girls and how naruto can meet them not sure but if haku is going tho konoha with him maybe ameyuri could be ordered to go to the chunin exams because of rumours of a yuki clan member still alive that's if the civil war is still ongoing looking forward to the next chapter
9/28/2019 c8 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update and things turning interesting for Naruto
9/28/2019 c8 biginferno
great chapter I really enjoyed it
9/28/2019 c8 fanficreader71
Great chapter I enjoyed reading it.
9/28/2019 c8 79YeagerMeister31
Well, that was rather amusing Naruto showed up Kakashi and the emo and got snogged by Tsunami and I think some lemony goodness lol.
9/27/2019 c8 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter keep up the awesomeness and keep updating thanks. Also please keep me posted when you update again thanks.
9/27/2019 c8 zero fullbuster
love it.
great update as always.
I can't wait what happens next.
9/26/2019 c7 Elchabon
Very good chapters
It is an interesting story. I look forward to seeing how you continue developing the plot.
Regards.
9/25/2019 c7 The Dark Rose
I'm starting to like the story already so keep up with the amazing work because I want to see what happens next also can u please make another Naruto lemon story about him only going out with kurenai and anko.
9/24/2019 c7 2Eien no henko
Ahh. I really like this fanfic. Though ill suggest one thing. I do think there are to many people in the harem right now and more often then not great stories are ruined because of it. I think Kurenai anko Ahri haku hinata and hana should stay and maybe Ayame Everyone else should either be removed or thrown in way later.
9/24/2019 c3 Specterchilypepper
While I am not against harem by far... I hope it won't be one of that stories where almost all the women suddenly become bisexual or where the Mc sentient (and usually semi indipendente) clones. go around helping him taking care of his women... I will also admit that discovering it was an harem story i was hoping for a Naruto x Tsunade or even mei pairing : they are pairing not very used even then they are for the most part used in harem stories xd thank you for your work
9/23/2019 c7 ZeroKCross
Love the story keep it up
9/22/2019 c7 bloodbrother 18
Can't wait for the fight and kurinie reaction when hana joins
1,480 « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »