for Darkness Falls

9/1/2019 c3 BJJF691
Alright good story so far. Please convert ino in the next chapter. Sakura when she becomes a genin.
9/1/2019 c3 biginferno
great chapter as far Kushina joining the harem I'd like to see her join his harem along with the previous 2 I mentioned in my previous review but if she doesn't I'd like her to just stay as his mother with Tsunade being like a 2nd mother as well to Naruto and I wonder is Naruto going to convert every girl of his to serving Jashin
9/1/2019 c3 naes151
gteat chapter and looking forward to seeing more true jashinist's as for kushina i dont mind her being brought back but maybe pair her with someone else like zabuza or some other swordsman or woman looking forward to the next release also will ther be any bashing in this story
9/1/2019 c1 Worker.And.National.Kollective
This is genius... can you update it regularly
9/1/2019 c3 kirah1406
add kushina to the harem
9/1/2019 c3 Riot Bringer
Oh the irony was absolutely hilarious.
8/31/2019 c3 geddiep91
Hmmm scratch head yes I did that in real life when I red this chapter. Question about the weapon part please since he mastered a syth which would work for pretty much all areas except for tite spaces such as a hevaly wooded area or inside dus that mean she's going to teach him how to use a short sword or long dagger/derk stile weapon cuz uther wise I don't really see why you would have him learn to use another weapon besides standard ones. Not that I don't enjoy ones were he uses a bunch of different weapons just to stay chaotic. Just figured I'd ask since you answered my uther review.

PS. Thanks for that by and sorry for the spelling errors I'm dyslexic and ato correct is not always my friend.
8/28/2019 c2 eliseew.aleksandr
Класс очень интересно буду ждать продолжения
8/27/2019 c2 geddiep91
Good so far. Ayame for the harem just think about it.1 first real friend around his age. 2 he is absest with romin. And finally 3 it's actually really healthy for you if made properly. Most of the best diet food I've ever had is stuff like that made with healthy ingredients.
8/27/2019 c2 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update
8/26/2019 c2 79YeagerMeister31
This was a good second chapter and introduced Anko who's pretty badass herself lol, I can't wait for more and wonder what happens next kinda surprised that Anko marked him straight back I expected her to think about it but whatever it hardly matters now anyway.
8/26/2019 c2 deathtoace
I hope for more of this story
8/25/2019 c2 StrikerTheFallen
This has got to be one of the most interesting fic I've read in quite some time. Do plz continue the great work and I look forward to your next chapter!
8/25/2019 c2 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. It would be cool if Naruto had a different summon than his dad. Imagine Anko kicking all the perverts in the balls. Update soon
8/25/2019 c2 7bambucea09
Yeah I just don't care about this story sry...
1,480 « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 Next »