for Yang's Eternal Hotness

13h c30 DragonicLegend
Okay ...I'm starting to Missing Cinder Torturing Ruby...Yeah it's gonna be very messed up.
16h c30 Alucard45
Ey we managed to take a dark turn. Again. Somehow

It’s honestly impressive that there are dark turns left to take
1/4 c26 EternalWisdom
The plot thickens...

Ha! Thickens.
1/4 c25 EternalWisdom
I forgot Blake hated dogs. Thank you for reminding me in such a hilarious fashion.
1/4 c24 EternalWisdom
The party don't start till she walks in!
1/1 c29 hirshja
The fact that you wrote this in the style of shitty slam poetry is hilarious. I can tell you had to reach for some of these, like the Notorious BIG comment, and that made it all the better.
12/16/2020 c22 EternalWisdom
Damn, that revenge of Cinder's was a flavor of fucked up I was really not expecting.
12/2/2020 c19 EternalWisdom
Damn, that's evil.
11/30/2020 c15 EternalWisdom
Funny as ever, I continue my quest to read this without summoning a slanneshi daemon.
11/29/2020 c27 5AxeMan18
Uh oh, foreshadowing? I still think Blake deserves this considering everything she’s done has ended up in a loss
11/29/2020 c13 EternalWisdom
Well, this rabbit hole keeps going further down into madness, eh? Good. Because that's what i'm here for.

Woo-hoo!
11/27/2020 c26 hirshja
When I first started reading this crack-infested story, I never would've expected to see an actual plot, but here we are.
11/25/2020 c26 ReadPerson
This former shitpost has come a long way since its beginning. From simple lemony stuff, to a plot introduction, to a deep conspiracy; and all while swinging a new bat into the reader’s brain each chapter. To do such a thing takes a great amount of skill and ability, and none of it is wasted, because the fic is funny as hell.
11/25/2020 c26 Alucard45
Oh shit bois we’re going full meta here!

Also the note at the start Lied, there was no sex in this chapter. I feel betrayed
11/21/2020 c25 AxeMan18
Blake better become a Whores-man. She deserves to fuck some bitches
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »