for Rebirth in a Magical World

1/21 c99 Guest
Alex needs to get more power real fast. Even though he is probably (definitely) more powerful than Voldemort and Dumbledore when they were his age, and if he lived as long as them he could probably (definitely) stomp them both, but he is still young and can't possibly match Voldemort as of right now. I was thinking that you could even make Alex a part of the prophecy where it says a power the dark lord knows not. Alex could be Harry's power that Voldemort (and everyone else) doesn't know about because of his foreknowledge. Alex isn't supposed to exist, so things will change. A change already occurred with the trolls, which ALEX stopped. You don't have to use this, but thought it's a cool little idea. Anyways, great chapter, I can't wait for the next update! Great story so far man, keep up the great work!
1/21 c99 Guest
Alex needs to get more power real fast. Even though he is probably more powerful than Voldemort and Dumbledore when they were his age, and if he lived as long as them he could probably stomp them both, but he is still young and can't possibly match Voldemort as of right now. I was thinking that you could even make Alex a part of the prophecy where it says a power the dark lord knows not. Alex could be Harry's power that Voldemort (and everyone else) doesn't know about because of his foreknowledge. Alex isn't supposed to exist, so things will change. A change already occurred with the trolls, which ALEX stopped. You don't have to use this, but thought it's a cool little idea. Anyways, great chapter, I can't wait for the next update!
1/22 c2 justaboy01
Hey, after reading this great chapter (again) a thought passed through my mind:

It would be a good idea to Alex study the Nicholas Flamel's handwritten book
1/21 c99 BridgeBurn100
This has been an amazing read. I can't wait for more!
1/19 c99 Guest
Amazing book! Can't wait for the next update!
1/14 c99 Dumbledore
Epic story. great job! Also, can Alexander NOT just let the main storyline continue as it has and let Cedric and all the other people that will die be killed? If Alexander lets Cedric die because he didn't feel like changing the story in order to save lives, imma be pissed.
1/12 c99 Alphros
This is a very entertaining read, especially for an author's first read. Thank you for the story so far.
1/9 c99 Guest
Yo keep up the good work this story is amazing
1/8 c99 Guest
Really liked this chapter! Would Alex technically be more powerful than Tom was at his age because Alex literally has trained in the room of requirement, his Fawley tower and the secret Ravenclaw room for most of his years at Hogwarts. He also trains during the summer, whereas Tom couldn't because he didn't live with a magical family. You also mentioned how Alex won the magical lottery so to speak, meaning that his raw power is just completely off the scales, just like Voldemort and Dumbledore.
1/9 c99 5War Sage
Great chapter, and I loved Alex with the mirror the part with Anna and Jessica was my favorite bit.
1/7 c99 4hordac85
Nice
1/7 c99 justaboy01
It was amazing to see Alex interaction with the mirror. The shallow and deep desires gave us a glimpse of Alex's personality.

Ps: It would be amazing if we could see an interaction between Alex and the Harry
1/6 c99 BBryant
Most mirror scenes are boring, so that's what I expected going in. Wow, was I surprised! I loved it. You did a great job.
1/5 c99 Mestre720