for Requiem for a Loud - Epilogue

1/24/2020 c1 63burtonfan422
I have seen the drawings you took inspiration from, and they were awesome. I always felt Adrian would be the one to guide Lincoln to the other side, great idea adding Great-Grandma Harriet as well. I think it's appropriate that Lily receive Bun-Bun, so that was cute. The future for the Loud family may have been difficult, but they still had each other, and Lincoln's words of wisdom, and I think this was beautiful, thank you
1/5/2020 c1 Power-Nico
It's a very nice way, to say one last time, to see Lincoln again. I almost cry.
Even so, the death of Ronnie Anne's mother is incorporated.
12/4/2019 c1 Guest
Email screenshots of all the abuse shaeril has posted to her school principal. She goes to PS X811 at 1434 Longfellow Avenue, Bronx, NY. Rosa Greene is the principal.
11/7/2019 c1 7StkAmbln
Reading anything related to "Requiem For A Loud" will always be hard but beautiful.

This was great. Maybe the crossing to the afterlife scene could have been a little longer, but on the other hand, it was a terrific idea to show Lincoln's death.
10/7/2019 c1 6SwagaliciousWillowbrook
This was... amazing. I haven't read the fanfic in question yet, but it's definitely on my to-read list. My only critique would be to end sentences in between quotes with a stop based on the character's emotions. Periods, exclamation points, questions marks, that I would recommend. Otherwise, great work! Keep it up!
9/28/2019 c1 1FanFictionSad
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit für das deutsche Vaterland!Dannch last und alle streben brüderlich mit herz und hand!Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit Sind des Gluckes unterpand Blüh’im Glanze dieses Glückes Blühe Deutsche Vaterland! Blüh’im Glänze dieses Glückes Blühe deutsche Vaterland!

Salüte!
8/26/2019 c1 814Shaeril McBrown
I could write a story about a creepy woman saved Leni from getting raped.
8/23/2019 c1 Lucasdiaz9000
I would love to transfer this to Wattpad, if you already did, it would be in Spanish
8/23/2019 c1 Nstepneski1
I decided to wait a few days before checking out your story because after reading Requiem, I felt the ending of was fantastic, and I didn't want to read someone else's interpretation of Lincoln's death so soon after finishing the story.

But now that I have read this, I have to say that this is exactly how I envisioned Lincoln's demises. I knew he would die that night in his sleep, and part of me thought Lisa had given up while another part of me thought she would keep trying. And it makes sense that she would keep trying, because she is still a four-year-old girl who is frightened by the idea of losing her older brother, and her outlandish ideas for how to save Lincoln said a lot about her desperation. I also knew that even if she did keep trying, she would still fail, cures for diseases like this take years of research and effort. But for Lisa, her quest to save Lincoln will always be her biggest failure in life, but failure can be a great motivator. So, add that on top of Lisa's supreme intellect, and it makes sense it would take her two more years to invent a cure, too late to save Lincoln, unfortunately.

Overall, I think you did a good job with this interpretation. I'll admit, your prose isn't as good as UnderratedHero's, but you still have talent as a writer, and I would be interested in reading what other loud House stories you decide to make, as long as the premise interests me of course. I'm very picky about that sort of thing.
8/15/2019 c1 131eltioRob95
Epic epilogue, and Sad, omg very sad.

Thanks for write this.

i can translate this if you give me the permission

PD: read my fanfic TLH super secret crisis war Nickelodeon if you want it.

:D
8/12/2019 c1 Tristen
Good job man
8/12/2019 c1 Justme
I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it
8/14/2019 c1 2Vallalkozo
Well guest reviewr. I'm flattered that you apparently consider me so good you think I'm actually UnderratedHero, but I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm not Underrated Hero.
8/12/2019 c1 Guest
Nice try Underratedhero, This is your alt account because your afraid to make half of your fans angry if you make a ending where Lincoln dies.

Anyway, This is the best ending and thanks you for making the epilogue
8/13/2019 c1 6Joe Habana
The original fic mate the final chapter was good but it packed that 'I don't know what' to make it take its place into the great Pantheon of fanfics.

your interpretation gave it that touching moments it lacked at the end of the original

nice fic mate