FanFiction.Net
for Romance in the city

9/4/2020 c12 1HPFAN0421
Thank you for making this book it mad me cry and laugh but mostly laugh which I really need today considering the fact my step brother has been dead for 6 months today
9/4/2020 c11 HPFAN0421
LMAO at the last sentence
1/4/2020 c12 1jaxongamer0
I love how they get Married at the end and i like it how sid found some one beside ronnie anne
12/1/2019 c12 14CartoonAlcaholic
Again, did not enjoy.
12/1/2019 c11 CartoonAlcaholic
Okay, How old is Lily? 4? And she's enngaging into romantic appeal with this kid?
12/1/2019 c9 CartoonAlcaholic
This incest stuff is making me want more, and less at the same time.
12/1/2019 c4 CartoonAlcaholic
It feels like I want to laugh. Not cry. When I pictured it in my head, it looks like their acting. The lack of words made this story seem less serious than how it's supposed to be.
12/1/2019 c3 CartoonAlcaholic
Okay, so we got incest from Lori to Leni, a crush of Ronnie Anne to Lincoln, and what else will this story hold? Also, I gotta point out that this story lacks emotion.
11/2/2019 c12 7StkAmbln
Nice way to make the Louds and Casagrandes share the same roof. I liked the part where Luan died. No, it's not like I enjoyed it, but it was so quick nor she or we had time for nothing. That's how it happens sometimes.
I was expecting her making a final joke before going to afterlife or whatever.
Luan coming to stop her sister and Benny from commiting suicide was also kinda nice.
It's actually fun to have all these scenes about everybody's lives happening fast one after another.
The only thing I don't like about this are the same sex relationships.
10/26/2019 c2 Al Drin Hoshizora
Lori it's not wrong to have a fantasy thoughts on Leni. Besides everything about Leni is seen lewd. Lewd, lewd everywhere
8/23/2019 c12 8Northstar Pokeshipper
Great job!
8/21/2019 c11 Northstar Pokeshipper
8/20/2019 c10 Northstar Pokeshipper
And when Christmas six years from this point arrived, what will happen to her?
8/19/2019 c9 Northstar Pokeshipper
Well, that went badly...
8/16/2019 c8 Northstar Pokeshipper
That must be sad for him...
24 Page 1 2 Next »