for Crysis: Fusion

12/10/2019 c5 1GCU Grey Area
Id want a scar one with gauss attachment and mini typhoon or hell a kvolt one . that would be super op tho
12/4/2019 c3 floatingmangocake
I like this so far, only thing I want to mention is that Nanosuit doesn't have a traditional Heads Up Display, it's hooked up directly to the visual cortex so it's a Brain Up Display :P

Thanks for writing though, it's good.
12/2/2019 c5 AnotherReaderi
So FAL and Five-Seven as starters doll, thats hot.
Joking, a good chapter, a first encounter with G&K dolls, a talk with a rock, and seems like both mans make a peace.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Keep up the good work.
12/1/2019 c5 surviversp
Thank you for the update. He has something to look into now rather than wander aimlessly in the woods at least. Looking forward to more whenever your schedule allows.
11/30/2019 c5 1RabidArmenian
Loving this.

And Please do make Crysis T-Dolls! Though considering how Griffin dolls are with modern and back guns. Crysis guns Like the as for mention Typhoon T-Doll more High end unit.

Still hope for a new chapter!
11/30/2019 c5 2HaMCRI
You totally should implement weapons from crysis mate.
11/30/2019 c5 Matze96
great chapter, looking forward to his suffering ;)
And good luck with your job...try to keep your soul intact...we might need it later
11/30/2019 c5 Monkey-man369
Another great chapter
11/30/2019 c5 1Loken Lupercal
Sooner or later, James will lose control and Prophet will be placed back at the main personality of the suit again.
11/30/2019 c5 8Slim A Lou Prime
Good chapter, like the bit with the rock. I can't remember the movie where the guy does the same thing with a ball of the top of my head but it was still funny.

Looking foward to the next chapter!
11/30/2019 c5 Sender and the random man
Thank for the chapter can't wait for the story to progress
11/29/2019 c5 Squadpunk 2.0
Wonder if he'll get caught talking to 'Chino'...
11/28/2019 c4 That one
Run into some g&k startling them either fire because of previous battle or observe
11/26/2019 c4 1RabidArmenian
AAAAAAAAAAAAH. I read this all in one sitting! And I absolutely love it!

Can't wait for more so Bring more! You sure got yourself a fan now!
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »