for Crysis: Fusion

11/20/2020 c11 15Classic Mecraphone
The characterization of Alcatraz as a guy that has gone through some seriously rough times (to understate it slightly) and already had a pretty wild childhood while thrown out of time and mind is stellar. That said, it’s nice to see him now joining up with a sort of permanent fixture, I was literally just wondering if he was to keep drifting about lol.
11/20/2020 c11 1RabidArmenian
God damn man, this is such a great chapter man. And what a way to end it on.

And love the bit with G36c She is one of my favorites in the game.

And that last bit! Welcome to the party pal. Time to go and rescue best pycho doggo! I hope to see more chapters from you in the future!
11/20/2020 c11 Dasgun
/-/
11/20/2020 c11 2HaMCRI
more damn it, more.
11/19/2020 c11 Ph0enix17
You take back what i said earlier. I think talking to a brick is a lot worst.
11/19/2020 c11 freddy.lane.1
huh,wonder hows hes gonna handle his slowly reemerging libido. And how will the girls react.
11/19/2020 c11 The Mob Reader
Devil’s Shell eh?

“Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R”
11/19/2020 c11 1ThePolishSausageRoaster
Never have I needed something so much and never known until I received it. That was me after reading this chapter. Looking forward to the next, this shit is GOOD.
11/19/2020 c11 Overtale
I wonder what would happen if the Dolls where to be able
11/19/2020 c11 1Soldatgg1
man I was here sweating . waiting for bad luck to kick in and the whole city's ELID infected to break lose. Well hope shits won't go down bad from here
11/19/2020 c11 Overtale
Oh yeah, another chapter of this wonderful crossover. If the UI update in the mobile version of FF never happened, I wouldn't ever had found this gem (even though story count never reached 200, yet).

Kryuger hiring Alcatraz brings me back to that part of a cutscene back in Crysis 2 where Prophet gave him the suit.

"Welcome to the future, son. Welcome to the war".
11/19/2020 c11 8AbyssWalker Warren
Shit, can't wait for another update. While it has been slow, I can say that it was most certainly entertaining. Kryuger showing up as well is a good touch to end the chapter. Solid, solid, and filled with the color of the known rainbow in how you've paced yourself.

It's funny because I've only gotten into Crysis through the third installment on ps3. Bout it on a whim not knowing anything about it, but I beat it feeling invested in knowing about the history. So I'm not entirely sure who Alcatraz is on a Gamer to Character level but your interpretation of him is very relatable and pretty damn human with his responses.

Crazy thing is, is that he has a severe soft spot for M4. I'd milk that relationship and get some good chemistry between the two, not on a GF/BF level but on what you've intended to formulate. It's also worth noting that Lev is good and alive, Russians don't die, they only go KIA.

So to end this off...

I do look forward to more updates. Not fast, but simply updates.
10/23/2020 c10 Calibre.4130
Now this is some solid fic if I've ever read one
10/19/2020 c10 KIROV AIRSHIP
Feeling great to find this crossover story, was getting bored of lockdown. Do you have plans to have Nomad or Lockhart/Silverback appear at some point?
10/4/2020 c10 1gerome945
It do be that way, huh?
Living is suffering, especially in an anime setting that the creators really put effort into.
204 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »