for Son of the Devil

11/16 c9 Guest
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . s/13364863/1/Son-of-the-Devil
s/13364863/1/Son-of-the-Devil
10/3 c8 10Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Okay, I can't read on anymore. The basis for the story may be amazing, but the rambeling way it is written, paired with the HORRIBLE Mary Sue (or is it Gary Stu since he's male) Harry is just...

It makes it boring to read. No conflicts. No obstackles for the 'hero' to overcome. Just long, long lines of magically superior ramblings.

This story has the potential to be great, but it REALLY needs to be reworked.
9/22 c7 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
I'm begging you...PLEASE get a Beta reader! Or at the VERY least a Spellchecking program! Grammarly fixes both spelling and grammar and is free.

It's sad to ruin such a brilliant story with misspelling. And even if your writing reads more like a rapid summary than a story, I'm sure you'll improve over time. The story itself is absolutly brilliant.
9/19 c9 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/12 c2 12Esmereilda
ur playing with fire albus
9/12 c1 Esmereilda
you know what the say ab good intentions or not so good intentions in this case dumbles and where they lead 'snickers'
9/12 c1 49Ninja Master
Great so far
9/11 c9 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
9/8 c9 musicluver246
Great story so far.
8/31 c9 A Moody Critic
You've left Harry in as the main character's name a few times. I assume you changed it to Damian everywhere else, so just letting you know that a quick 'Edit: Find and Replace' on each chapter will fix them.

Other than all the misspellings and grammatical errors, it's interesting, even if it's not very well presented. I'm sure if you keep working at it, you'll get better.
8/29 c9 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
8/26 c9 mendenbar
Hmm. As I recall Granny is locked up in Hell so this may be awkward. But then again, in your universe, she and Lucifer might be getting along better than in ours.
8/26 c9 Serafitar