for Clockwork Bluebirds

la continuarás?
10/22/2020 c1 MidnightMoon27
Omg I love this!
9/16/2020 c3 1SnowLeopard167
This story is so interesting and is such an intriguing concept. I am really enjoying it so far! I want to see her meet everyone and Marcus. Thanks for writing this!
8/29/2020 c3 FaeGhostReader
This is fucking amazing please please continue this
8/10/2020 c3 Vaughn20
Really love this! I love Harry Potter paired with rare fandoms, especially in the context of lost family, so this is perfect! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
8/8/2020 c3 4MythplacedLogic
Super curious about this one! I’ve not ventured into this fandom yet, but seeing Eva interact with the characters will be interesting, I can already tell!
8/4/2020 c3 Tricia
Well, I had never heard of Mayans M.C. before today, but I like your your writing so much I gave this story a shot, and wow, you’ve got me crying and hooked. Can’t wait to see what you write next. Good luck!
5/4/2020 c3 2Avalon Callahan
I love it so fucking much gosh, the plot is well-written and made sense and I can't wait to read more of it :D
5/4/2020 c1 Avalon Callahan
oh my god, I thought I would only ever read oc/mayans mc fics but here we are, that's a gem
4/8/2020 c3 Akitowolfblood
Hey can you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse update this story too cause I really really love it and have been waiting ages for it to update
2/14/2020 c2 Klyme
Please update I'm begging you
1/22/2020 c1 LoveFanFictionForLife
So beautifully real, heart-breaking, gritty and painful, but also full of hope and redemption. This made me tear up and then start cussing when i realized it was only 3 chapters. Amazing work, all your works are unbelievably awe inspiring.
1/4/2020 c3 9Flying Thunderbird
really like the story! I hope you continue it! Can't wait fo next chapter
12/28/2019 c3 2NyxxNoxx
aawww I cant wait to see the reunion with Marcus... and see what Angel has to say about lil Eva's family being his Prez and Obi about the flirting with his underaged daughter -cackles-
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »