for The Crusade of the Lost

9/10/2021 c1 zzzzzzzzz.jd
POR EL AUTORRRRRRRR
9/1/2021 c1 alienvspredators123
I love this series. In the warhammer universe there is only war but this if mass effect so only half that rule applies. Plus I would love to see another golden age not only for humanity but for all Xeno (Who aren’t going to try exterminate humanity) while yes some people would complain about OH THE IMPERIALS SHOULDNT BE NICE AT ALL THERE XENO AND THEY BEEN INDOCTRINATED TO HATE THEM. Well then that would be boring. Really boring. What you’ve been doing is quite amazing to me. Let this new universe with this emperors counterpart flourish. I mean after the reapers are killed then the last battle should be the mass effects now marginally messed up warp.

Some fanon rules I think of
The warp exist in all universes usually there’s a limit to when things cause the warp to go insane. You could still use warp drives and not worry about demons for a few years. But since the imperials know about the warp they are influencing it.(also now every other species) please contine at your pace you amazing person. Don’t listen to those who want this story to be (MURDER KILL XENOS NO PEACE). I like EVENTUAL peace.

Where this universe after MURDER BONING the reapers and chaos 2.0. I imagine everyone stays away from each other besides the suit rats and imperials.

The emperor and his best friend malcador then start the rebuilding process.

Oh I should stop commenting

Oh uh just keep doing you

Peace in this universe is possible with a high success rate - remember

In the warhammer universe that is almost impossible
7/21/2021 c1 Guest
bellow us
one too many L's, good author.
7/15/2021 c3 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOO
7/9/2021 c8 Hans
Sthephan is jesus LMAO
7/7/2021 c24 Phallus of Malice
I love your writing style, how it stays faithful and doesn’t wander off into something else. You’ve got a handful of grammatical errors in this chapter, more so than the last, but it’s mainly past and present tense mix ups that are easily fixed. The portrayal of the emperor felt very true to character and really belief his desire not to be seen as a god. Also, the way you describe new mankind’s effect on the warp is really interesting yet very believable.

All in all, greatly appreciate the new chapter.
7/7/2021 c24 Monster King
Awesome
7/7/2021 c24 Guest
wowzers
6/28/2021 c1 Guest
too much imperium in your story ... yeah no reason to read about a story that replaces something bad (reapers) with something worse (imperium)
263 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »