for The Mage of the Eyrie

9/16/2021 c12 yochan123
Oh lord well we gotta do some house cleaning and always always have a ton of guards
9/16/2021 c10 yochan123
Ooh I see so lysa might never become crazy lysa with Harry’s guidance there
9/16/2021 c7 yochan123
Awww yes that’s the truth! Only strength of character matters in a person and their deeds! Not their birth and things they have absolutely no control over!
9/16/2021 c6 yochan123
Yes nice job Harry fostering good relationships woth dorne and now Dany

Now he just needs to get rid of Lysa Tully and Baelish…
9/16/2021 c4 yochan123
Yup kill those evil ppl who murdered Elia
9/16/2021 c3 yochan123
Fuck Lysa Tully the bitch Harry won’t let her get away with her evil doings
9/16/2021 c2 yochan123
Yes go old gods! Honestly the faith is just like the old Catholic Church, corrupt and asking for payments!
9/16/2021 c1 yochan123
Ooh this is really great! And well footnoted too! Amazing!

Love Harry having a good family for once (and thank THE LORD HE IS NOT LYSA’s kid with Baelish) and has a nice companion in Mya
9/16/2021 c14 yochan123
I love the dead list! Nothing beats straight up killing honestly

Hope you can stilll continue this!
9/5/2021 c14 jjiwon
Please update soon!
8/28/2021 c14 Naruto420
In a way good thing. Now little finger is going to die, faith fanatics are going down, and all traitors are dead XD. Waiting for the next update
8/28/2021 c3 Naruto420
Harry is going to kill anyone who will try to harm mia. :)
8/24/2021 c14 Malvae
Hi! I've enjoyed reading this story so far, I'm waiting for more!
8/9/2021 c14 Guest
1. what was the traitors plan after they murdered their liege lord's son? jon would be back and even if they held Robert and Lysa and said Jasper was killed by the Moons, the truth would've come out eventually, leading to their deaths and that of their Houses'

2. i really dont like Obara and how Jasper lets all the girls push him around. he knows the martells are spies, and yet keeps giving away free information and magic for nothing.

all in all, i like the world building and the uplift that's happening in the vale, there arent that many fics that focus on that region and house Arryn, but everything else leaves a bad taste in my mouth
7/31/2021 c1 Rnavas19
pls update this magnificent fanfic
557 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »