for The Mage of the Eyrie

8/31/2019 c3 kopol
Short chapter but really nice work
8/31/2019 c3 nura1995
Handling of Mountain Clans was fine.
Looking forward to lisa tully and baelish.
8/31/2019 c3 Dany
Jasper (Harry)/ Arianne Martell paring
8/31/2019 c3 orionastro
very good new chapter , this marriage will cause a rift between Jasper/Harry ,and his father , that will never heal i suspect , Can hardly wait for the next chapters .
8/31/2019 c3 Hadrian.Caeser
The insane one is coming
8/31/2019 c3 Famond
I don't think your idea for the mountain clans was a bad one. But, I would add onto it. Turn the fighters of the mountain clans and other Valemen into some sort of skirmishing force. The mountain clans lived up in those mountains for a long time, so they should know or can create secret paths into and out of the Vale and would be useful for protecting rivers from the Ironborn. They could also be used when not in war time as prospectors or some such, looking for minerals and other resources.

Incoming hag named Lysa. Since you've shown that Harry/Jasper isn't in favor of this new Lady of the Vale, he should be cordial, but probably keep her power in check as indiscreetly as he can. Though, I am not saying that he should somehow 'know' to keep an eye on her because of Petyr in the future, but he should always keep an eye on her while in the Vale since she's pretty much an outsider and will be after his position of heir.

When I first started reading this, I was hoping Harry/Jasper would be older before the rebellion happened so he could meet people like the beautiful Ashara Dayne, and maybe even save her and Elia Martell from their horrible fate. So, I was a little sad but got over it, and will now sit and wait on who could possibly be around his age for a pairing later.
8/31/2019 c3 AvalonRivers
Good idea to deal with the mountain clans! Poor Jasper, feeling like his father didn’t care about his mother... Please don’t let Lysa gain any power!
8/30/2019 c3 4FanFictionAddict13
wtf jon? I say kill lysa off early harry, i mean jasper. you know she will try to poison jasper if she gets pregnant, execute her there, for treason, and let letters she kept be proof the kid isn't even jons
8/30/2019 c2 Guest
If jasper is going to try to have the Valemen change their faith to the Old Gods, he should also try to get the Vale’s mountain clans integrated into the rest of the kingdom. When the sandals invaded the Vale, some First Men submitted, like the Royces. They were able to keep their titles and lands. The First Men (kings, lords, and smallfolk) who refused were forced off their land in the fertile valleys of the Vale and pushed into the mountains where little can grow. These defeated First Men who once ruled the Vale were the ancestors of the “modern” mountain clans. They didn’t always steal and pillage and kill. They were once farmers and a productive people. But the Seven-worshipping Andals forced them from their lands into the mountains where nothing grows, so it’s no wonder they eventually had to resort to thievery just to survive! And in the millennia that passed, that has become part of their culture, but only because the Andals forced it on them. I’d say the Andals are the savage ones for doing that. And I don’t believe the Andals didn’t rape and murder and steal during THEIR invasion of the Vale, so they’re certainly no better. Anyway, even though the mountain clans are “savage,” they believe that every person, regardless of gender, should be heard during councils. Jasper could take that idea if he brings them back into the fold. He’d need to give them land back, but I’m sure lots of Vale lords will die during Robert’s Rebellion. That leaves land and castles for Jasper to give to the mountain clans! They could wed the daughters of the Andal lords to tie themselves together.
8/30/2019 c2 anarion87
nice chapter
8/30/2019 c2 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice world building. Thx
8/30/2019 c2 birdy
this is interesting hope there is more
8/30/2019 c2 Beleriond
Great job. Two notes; nothing negative. You are almost correct about how to say ages in Westeros, but 26 would be six and twenty, not six and two. Also you may want to involve house Royce at some point. Look the up on the ASOIAF wiki. They are probably the only house left in the south who know anything about reading runes.
8/29/2019 c1 Percy Jackson7
Wow this is really good.
8/25/2019 c1 Mac55
Hope you continue, not enough harry Arryn stories.
558 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »