for The Mage of the Eyrie

3/8 c17 Ronin Kenshin
great work can't wait to see what happens next
3/8 c17 hockeygirl9
so good! thanks for the update!
3/8 c17 1Alder Hill
Really interesting chapter. on the topic of the new lady black. what did you have in mind for her sigil? considering how important jasper is to her it could be something related to him. Jasper is a stone so not the most useful there, if he had an animagus form that one would be cool as a sigil, but as he doesn't have one the only thing I can think of that Mya can use as a sigil would be prongs. a white stag on a black field would look nice and could be a subtle nod to her true parentage even if they themselves don't know it.
3/8 c17 KEZZ 1
Brilliant chapter Thankyou
I am looking forward to reading more soon please
3/7 c17 12Hit1903
why and how would ironborn attack vale. it's in the opposite direction. they would have to cross dorne to even go to other side
3/7 c17 MasterOfDragonsGod
Why would the ironborn attack the vale?
3/7 c17 Guest
love it
3/7 c17 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
3/5 c3 Mya
Shortening Mya, already a very short name to Mi is entirely unnecesary and very stupid.
3/5 c16 11fvdv123
I hope you keep this going
3/4 c16 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
Love this story! Question though, why did Jasper kill his father? It wasn't because of the betrayal to the Vale, correct? He just used the excuse of the betrayal to hide his murder? Was it because of his paranoia, and he felt this was just a good time to hide his death?
2/23 c15 Harras Harlaw
You may consider ceasing use of the term "Lord Martell" and replacing it with Prince Oberyn ir Prince Doran. As you may know from ASOIAF lore, the Dornish use the terms Prince and Princess instead.
2/21 c9 sasuhinaop
I love this story. I liked Harry being put in the Vale, it's especially so original and it turned out perfect. But I wanted him to be an influence in Ned's life. Although they thought he was stupid with all that honor, but one didn't adopt JS or put limits on his own wife... But remember a teenager Who grew up in the shadow of brighter brothers and clearly more armed, to later live in the shadow of an adopted brother so similar to his own?! AND... JS is the son of the sister who ran away or was kidnapped by 1 of those responsible for the death of his brother and father! And yet he raised him as a son... so imagine how good he would be if Harry opened his horizons?!
2/19 c16 Ep
Excellent
Merci pour la lecture
2/18 c16 Mitkon2001
Great story, I just wonder who he’ll pair up with
558 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »