for 702:Donna meets PRIMA

1/30 c46 45FairySinGirl
That was surprising with finding out that the principal is homophobic, when he was making a list of who to expel. I hope Peggy and Mahi don't end up getting expelled just for being lesbians, especially when they did nothing wrong.
I say Principal McLean should be fired for being homophobic. Lol!
Also I like the dog that Peggy's sister Esme got.
1/28 c47 2Heart of the Demons
"B is for Boogie" proved to be a pretty amazing chapter of yours. The school dance proved to be an adventurous time for everybody, and you wrote it out wonderfully. I'm pretty grateful that this fic is still going. :)
11/27/2019 c12 19jimelization
I've made it to this chapter so far. It's nice that u can create a whole new generation based on your own interpretations. Hopefully the original guardians will make an appearance too? :)
11/27/2019 c45 45FairySinGirl
Awesome, I like how PRIMA were all remembering their favorite moments. And also when they were commenting on how they liked Rocket's real special effects, that part was funny.
11/24/2019 c44 2Heart of the Demons
You're truly quick on keeping this fic up to date here. This chapter was an explosive one, and one that was very well utilized. I loved how you wrote the characters and premise.
11/24/2019 c44 45FairySinGirl
Whoa, that was surprising to see that Liam is actually a Jeivan and also Lamia's son. And that was cool how he turned into a dragon while helping them defeat Jeiva.
Aww, and I also like Matt's proposal to Will at the end. Now Alexa will officially get a father.
11/24/2019 c43 FairySinGirl
Oh no, this can't be good now that Madrid stole their rings. I just hope the Bearakeets will be able to get to Will in time to warn her
Also that was surprising to learn about Alexa's father. Poor Alexa, I feel bad that she never knew him. And I wonder if Matt is gonna be able get to know his daughter.
11/24/2019 c42 FairySinGirl
Poor Rayne, I hope she does find her soulmate eventually.
That was cool what they were doing with the red string though to see if their boyfriends, or girlfriends for those who are lesbian (by that I mean Peggy and Mahi), are really their soulmates.
11/23/2019 c42 2Heart of the Demons
I admire the untapped potential you're utilizing for this story. The PRIMA girls are as in their prime as ever here, and so is everybody else.
11/23/2019 c41 45FairySinGirl
Lol! That was funny when Peggy called Rochelle ugly and brought up the nerdy look she had back in middle school.
And that was also surprising to find out that Bipon is actually Vinod.
11/23/2019 c40 FairySinGirl
Poor Diondra, but I'm glad PRIMA helped her when she ended up being captured by Bipon and his gang.
Lol! And I was surprised at how Rochelle looked back when they were in middle school, before she became the snobby brat they know now.
11/23/2019 c41 2Heart of the Demons
You're absolutely hard at work on keeping this fic up to date. Both parts of "Spring Trip at Cape Cod" were full of twists and turns that I sincerely enjoyed.
11/23/2019 c39 45FairySinGirl
I'm glad they were able to help the resisting peasants get to where they needed to be.
Also I hope Peggy will eventually tell Mahi how she feels after noticing that heart with the P M on it. I actually almost forgot about that heart that Mahi drew several chapters back, until Peggy noticed it just now in this chapter.
Also I like how Mae is gonna switch from cheerleading to ballet in order to keep PRIMA's secret safe, and how she's still gonna be able to balance between ballet and her friends.
11/22/2019 c3 22hrrfanfictionmaker
rayne is a great first name for someone who has the element of water
11/22/2019 c39 2Heart of the Demons
This is a pretty satisfying conclusion to this very epic undertaking of a story. The characters and plot were as relatable as ever. Thank you so much for writing it all out.
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »