for 702:Donna meets PRIMA

11/19/2019 c32 45FairySinGirl
I like how Peggy got to visit her grandmother's spirit, along with the surprising revelation of her being bisexual. Also I'm glad Peggy finally came out about being a lesbian too, that ought to make her relationship with Mahi a bit easier now after coming out.
11/17/2019 c31 FairySinGirl
Ooh, I wonder if Addison and Liam are gonna start dating. Also that's cool how her birthday is on Valentines Day.
I kinda started to figure out that it was Mae from the few hints in the previous chapter and the one before that.
11/14/2019 c30 FairySinGirl
Aha! I think Green Hood might be Mae. Because before Addison and Isadora teleported into the manga, Mae grabbed a green hoodie as she left the room.
Also that was a sad story inside the manga.
11/14/2019 c29 FairySinGirl
Now I'm curious about who the figure in the green hoodie is who helped them defeat the Jeivan Musicians.
11/14/2019 c28 FairySinGirl
I like how the girls made cookies for Principal McLean after noticing his sleepwalking problem. And it seems like he might still be onto their secret because of how he keeps dreaming about a bunch of students dressed as witches observing him.
11/14/2019 c27 FairySinGirl
Poor Rayne, I feel bad that she was only member of PRIMA who ended up falling under Siren Hunks' spell. At least Peggy and Mahi were able to remain unaffected due to being lesbians, and Isadora because she was remaining true to her boyfriend, and Addison saying Siren Hunks were too immature. Anyway, I'm glad they defeated Siren Hunks.
Also I like how even though Rockin Bonanza didn't win the Battle of the Bands, they were still good enough to at least come in second place.
11/13/2019 c26 FairySinGirl
I wonder if Principal McLean might be onto their secret after he came to from being knocked out.
And I like how Peggy and Will have their birthday on the same day, and they both celebrated their birthday together.
11/13/2019 c25 FairySinGirl
I'm seriously gonna have a hard time thinking about who that mystery person is who knows their secret.
Anyway, I like how Alexa read the Night Before Christmas to stall for time while PRIMA was getting changed for their performances. Also I like their performances too, and the gifts they all got for each other on Christmas day too.
11/12/2019 c24 FairySinGirl
Lol! That was funny how the Bearakeets didn't want to get a bath. But I'm glad the girls eventually managed to give them their baths. Lol! And I also like how Will also had to bathe a baby dragon at the end, and the girls all ran out while saying they had other things to do.
11/12/2019 c23 FairySinGirl
I like how Isadora freed Engracia from the painting she was trapped in. And PRIMA fighting the Cedajo was awesome, and also how they changed the painting to make it a white Cedajo instead of a black one.
11/10/2019 c22 FairySinGirl
Wow, I'm surprised there were no Jeivan enemies this time. But I still like how they all got sucked into the movie they were seeing after the Bearakeets got bored and started messing around. I'm glad they were able to make it back into the human world now though.
11/10/2019 c21 FairySinGirl
Lol! The burrito challenge was awesome! I like how they all won without getting sick.
11/10/2019 c20 FairySinGirl
Poor Charlie, but I'm glad he was able to make friends thanks to the party Mahi threw.
Lol! And that was funny how Mahi called Lloyd and Andrew 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde'. Do they really look like Jekyll and Hyde? Just out of curiosity.
11/10/2019 c19 FairySinGirl
Lol! The clones of them were funny when they were causing trouble despite Alexa doing her best to keep them under control. But I'm glad the girls got rid of the clones when they returned to the school after finishing defeating those Jeivan Snapping Turtles.
11/9/2019 c18 FairySinGirl
Lol! King Jeiva sure has some really stupid lackeys, or unless Zemunth is the only stupid one. But I'm glad the girls were able to solve the puzzles and escape from the rooms they were placed in and reunite with each other.
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »