for Marcapoo Week 2019

8/26/2019 c7 Fanfic Critic
This was a cute chapter. I hope to see more like this when it comes to Markapoo fanfics. We need more fluff between Hekapoo and Marco.

Also, I hope you are alright now, or at least feeling better. I was kind of worried when you said you were on painkillers.

Keep up the good work.
8/23/2019 c5 182Luiz4200
I recognize Gravity Falls; I think the pink lion's dimension is from Steven Universe; Amphibia; don't know the small round robot; Wander Over Yonder; the dark room is familiar but I don't recall the name. Is the young boy about 6-11 Ben Tennyson?
8/21/2019 c4 Fanfic Critic
This chapter I didn't like so much. I have previously said to other writers than whenever they write Markapoo fanfics, they tend to downplay Hekapoo's role and importance in Marco's life as not as significant or temporary. Your main fanfic, "Like Father, Like Daughter", don't do this kind of negative thing.

However, this chapter does and It diminishes the quality of your previous fanfics. It's a very off-putting notion to use Hekapoo as a distraction or a false replica of Star since it degrades her character. Even if Star forgot Marco's birthday, he should not put her a pedestal no matter how much he supposedly adores her (I kind think he doesn't"). While in this context, Star is supposed to be Marco's "best friend", to put Kelly before Hekapoo makes her company as something that's "better than nothing". Don't do that. Hekapoo deserves better than that. She should not be treated as an "after thought".

I hope that something like this chapter does not appear in any shape or form in your main fanfic. Marco can have a genuine romantic relationship with Hekapoo whilst still being friends with Star. And it's not the end of the world if Star doesn't get to date her teenage crush. What Marco and Hekapoo have is something much more deep and profound and I would appreciate it if you didn't downplay that. Like turning it into some trash harem (which is what I have seen some idiots do).

That said, keep up the good work. I hope your injury heals and that you don't be so hard on yourself when writing these. Your health is a lot more important to us.
8/22/2019 c5 8allman08
Good chapter, bro! Loved seeing the differant places!
8/20/2019 c3 Fanfic Critic
Fantastic ending. I can tell you rushed this chapter out because of all the typos and wrong spelling. But the end product was something we all needed. A happy ending for both Marco and Hekapoo.

Keep up the good work. Markapoo fanfics are the greatest.
8/21/2019 c3 17duskrider
Good ending. Better than cannon j honestly thought it would have ended in a massive multiverse battle with everyone united together. Good story.
8/21/2019 c3 Toma69
are you insane Alex no chapter is more important than your own health you dummy head don't make me go to L.A and find you because I will. anyways nice ending to a bad season finally.
8/18/2019 c1 Hi
Sadly there are so few marcopoo fanfiction, thank you for writing this one! Sweet :3
8/20/2019 c3 8allman08
Great chapter bro! ending felt a bit rushed, but i guess thats just how SVTFOE is, huh?
8/18/2019 c1 Fanfic Critic
Amazing. There is nothing I love more than reading fanfics featuring my favorite ship, Marcapoo. Keep these "one-shot drabbles" coming.

Keep up the good work.
8/20/2019 c2 7KillingTheShadows101
you can always give her a brother in your main story. that is something i'd like to see
8/20/2019 c2 Toma69
great chapter love the idea of a little brother and did you happen to by chance name him alex.? hmmm
8/19/2019 c1 Toma69
love this story Alex keep it up.
8/19/2019 c1 YoungGrandpa