for First Contact With An Angel

4/15 c3 LordOfWinter001
"all but 4 of the enemy vessels" got away including their largest ship, their Dreadnaught.

Why did you let the Dreadnaught live? That's so fucking dumb and illogical, I hate it when author do that sort of brain dead shit. In a real engagement, the largest enemy ship would be the biggest target to fire upon. Why would you ever let the biggest enemy ship get away? Especially when they're in firing range! Why would ANYONE waste their cannons on firing on small screening ships like corvettes and destroyers when there's an enemy capital ship right there in front of them?
1/16 c9 Vegdeg
That's it, I am out. This went full stupid. Oh hey I am a super wise primary, let me just give a ton of info to potential enemies including the fact that we have traitors that you could potentially ally with against us...ridiculous.
1/16 c5 Vegdeg
Story was good up until this chapter. Totally lost me herr.. in the middle of an attack and everyone is going to spend half a chapter doing intros. Tone deaf to the point of climax of the story, you brought the energy right down. Horrible. I think I will give it another chapter, but I am pretty much done at this point. Sad, coz it had potential.
11/10/2020 c5 Rogelio Brias Dacara Jr
NERF THE IMPERIUM?! SUCH HERESY!
9/26/2020 c11 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
I like this version of the Horus HeresyLorgars Rebellion.
9/12/2020 c8 Elzarius
Fast warp. Wow. I've seen everything
7/21/2020 c5 Guest
Those imperium soliders behave like teenagers. A bit dissapointing, to be honest.
7/20/2020 c3 Guest
Cool so far. 30k Imperium is OP as fk. Wonder what will happen to the other citadel races.
7/17/2020 c11 Guest
I like the alternate possibly that lorga fought sanguinis and try to get him join chaos but the Emperor himself coming in like the OP boss that is is what caught my attention. Like the conversation that Sanguinis has with the aisri I also very much enjoyed and you hope you continue with the story as I find it very enjoyable
7/14/2020 c11 Dasgun
7/14/2020 c11 SpudyPotato
Can't wait to see what you do with the new version!
7/13/2020 c11 Alphasdragon
well it's a shame you can't keep up with what you had of this one, but if you say you can do better I guess it's all right
7/10/2020 c10 1Jamius
This is pretty good I hope the new version is good, personally I found it odd you chose to redo the story since all stories have there flaws and I am hard pressed to point out anything in this one. But I’ll follow you to see if you post and hope you get your writer’s spirit up and ready to start your new tale.
7/10/2020 c10 1GodEnel
*thumbs up* hope to see the new and improved one in the future.
7/10/2020 c10 DomR1997
I'll have to keep my eyes open for the reboot.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »