for Echoes of Imperium

2/22 c3 2WolkaiserDrake
you have got to be kidding, that world is earth? ok, that kinda works, so the force is a mutated magic source
12/9/2020 c3 Connor Ohlander
My mind is blown!
7/22/2020 c3 pottersparky
I like this chapter the best and wish it was in story. It gives Yoda clue just what dealing with when comes to Evan jade. I hate the idea you had for in chapter two was called just business which would mess up story if it was put in so glad you never did. This one could really work in it and name Serenity makes me think of sailor moon. I love find out more backstory to these people who Yoda is meeting and maybe Yoda can learn that Jade got light/dark working in him make hero as well bad guy just how you look at it. Good luck in doing this story got lot charm to it and looking forward to reading more. Hope my review makes you happy for your story just ever joy to read. Keep up great work.
5/18/2020 c1 11Ptool
excellent!
1/27/2020 c3 starboy454
excellent update
1/27/2020 c3 Joe-El
Interesting idea, so Hogwarts became a Darkside force nexus? Yoda’s species is descended from the goblins that is fantastic!
1/27/2020 c3 Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
1/26/2020 c3 Jostanos
What may the results of Yoda's test be?
Who exactly are the beings on "Earth" that have appeared before the Jedi Grandmaster?
9/25/2019 c1 Jostanos
*winces* My apologies for this bad pun: *ahem* The Muur the better. *bows theatrically* Thank you.
8/21/2019 c1 Ariadne Venegas
So Dooku will unleash the apocalypse now?
Wow!

I hope Harry can make enough vaccines soon enough!
8/20/2019 c1 starboy454