for Bell Cranel Daily Life in Orario S2

8/5/2021 c8 Tomozaki Zenteru
sorry for disappearing for quite long!

Hahaha I like this. Despite not liking Genderbender in general, I'm actually okay with this. And seems like your grammar improved quite well too whilst not perfect, but it's now very readable and enjoyable now! I appreciate your progress! Keep doing your best.
7/29/2021 c2 omega12
The Embers still

s/13289864/1/The-Embers-still-Remain

Countless ages have passed ever since the end of the First Flame. Yet the remains of the Age of Fire still exist, waiting to be reignited. The First Flame shall be relinked and its power restored. Whether it is for good or ill, that is a question that the denizens of the new age have to find by themselves.
7/29/2021 c1 omega12
Is It Wrong To Worry About My Brother?
By: Born of Prayers

s/13900288/1/Is-It-Wrong-To-Worry-About-My-Brother

As the fate wove a tapestry to tell of a new hero for the age, so would the ancient vow be kept. Born of a human father and elven mother a year before the hero himself was a child in the Forest of Wishe. Though she would not bear the memories of her past, her heartfelt plea would transcend the ages. And through hardships and the Falna manifest, a new tale would be penned in Orario.
7/18/2021 c1 Maxen9000
I feel like there is a big jump from s1 to s2. In s1 tiona is in love with Bell but in s2 she is notsorry for bad english)
7/17/2021 c8 Butterblok
Please it's been 3 months I if you are busy with school I'm just afraid that you forgot about this
5/12/2021 c8 Guest
:o
4/26/2021 c8 Guest
so you come from the future. who would say they would make an illustration of Bell Cranel trap this very day XD
4/21/2021 c8 Fluff
omg so hawt pls update this one
4/19/2021 c8 MiniLobster8350
good job cant:t wait for the next chapter
4/17/2021 c8 Guest
I hope Bells sis soom meets Bells Dragon Daughter
4/16/2021 c8 pix25
Id prefer it if there was no japanese mixed in here with the english, its nice that you understand the concept of these japanese words but its difficult to read when im constantly cringing at it
very beautiful
Hehe this is nice.
4/15/2021 c8 Guest
for the first time in forever...:)
4/15/2021 c8 Kid Drive
Im glad you heard my request and im not disappointed sith this chapter.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »