FanFiction.Net
for More than Penpals

1/29 c168 her-my-own
I really hope Harry finally manages to leave.
1/28 c168 farwalker
I’m Really hoping for one more chapter where Harry actually gets away. Even if its just a summary epilogue.
1/25 c168 Tenchi
I love this story and I think it is amazing that you write 168 chapters in four years. I be happy to review it again on archive of your own website. I want him get in Nezcalizcali naualotl Tlateotokani Toltekayomeh school. I think that magical people think Sirius black killed harry. His fake friends think muggle school and Neville well not sure be his feelings on what happens. I for one like Dumbledore to pay for his crimes that long list all evil he did. It be one year after your last update in may the fifth of your amazing story bring so much happiness to read. So I wish that find it in heart do another chapter soon as you can make time do it. I hope my review makes you happy. Think you.
1/19 c168 Gryffindorforever4242
Love it
1/11 c163 redeyehawk23
I'm losing my mind with how slow this is and how nothing really changed that much.
1/5 c168 2Bad Wolf Jen
hopefully you can continue this story soon. I've really enjoyed reading it
12/8/2023 c168 shunshu
I liked
11/17/2023 c168 Kiuby Uzumaki
WOW great story love it so much can't wait for the next chapter
9/19/2023 c166 potter fan
Vernon you should be careful how deal with child that you turn into a slave who had brains to put you in place that puts fear into you but when came out to having brains dealing with matters like this. Harry ready for freedom and I for one hope he gets it. That school not safe. I love your story just to bad that almost 5 months after last chapter. I wish you luck in writing more of it. Hope my review makes you smile.
9/6/2023 c168 Incognito Girl 3
I'm so glad to see the Weasleys are still going to Egypt! Means Serious is DEFINITELY still escaping! I'm so curious to see how that's going to go down!
8/27/2023 c168 gemodes
I love this story it's one of the only stories I started before it was complete and my only regret is the wait. I have update notifications on but I still check from time to time just to make sure I didn't miss it!
8/16/2023 c168 SunPho3n1x
This has been a great story! A very unique plot. I love the friendship between Harry and Spencer. Thank you for writing this.
8/2/2023 c168 Guest
Hugely interested in your direction of this story- will it continue aligning with canon or will HP make it out?!

I love how you’ve been writing the relationship between these two friends and the age you chose for them to meet at.

I’ve never thought about these formative years for Spencer and all the schooling he did before he figured out his desire for criminology. I’m excited to see that thought process develop and turn into reality!
7/7/2023 c146 6YokoT
Didn’t you write about flushing potion and finite spell when Harry was in school in Ireland?
7/6/2023 c167 rigger42
You know I wonder how Justin explains not going to Eton. People in that social group tends to socialize and know each other, don't they? So if he doesn't show up there it's going to be noticed and people are going to ask him where the heck he's going to school. There are only a few top tier public schools right? But it's canon so I don't get that JKR wouldn't account for that...?
2,545 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »