FanFiction.Net
for More than Penpals

8/28/2022 c162 1buterflypuss
good chap
8/28/2022 c162 25stevem1
Another good chapter. Spencer running through the various scenarios is very much in keeping with a future investigator.
8/28/2022 c162 12Village-Mystic
I'm really hoping that more things go AU after this. Thanks for keeping up with the tale.
8/28/2022 c162 whiteoaks
Spencer is already developing the skills he uses as a profiler. His alternate reasons for different people's motivations are intriguing.
8/28/2022 c162 6The Wandmaker
Even though I’m still pretty frustrated that Harry has to tolerate all these horrible people manipulating his life, The thing that makes your story so amazing is how Spencer slowly but surely is doing a play-by-play analysis of the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. There were so many creepy motivations in Harry Potter canon. In a sense this is so cool… Like all those wonderful time travel do-over fics, where our hero goes back in time and is able to view all his past experiences with mature eyes.
8/28/2022 c162 neuvlara
Thanks i really love your work
8/26/2022 c161 12Village-Mystic
I enjoyed the update to the story, and would have enjoyed it even more with more paragraph returns.
8/26/2022 c161 hawkswench
Good story but Batman was a rich man, I think you mean it was Spider-man working with reporters. Spider-man worked for a newspaper.
8/23/2022 c161 siobhan.22
Great chapter
8/22/2022 c161 3charm13insomnia
great chapter
8/21/2022 c161 READER51
Hello love the story. Just to let you know you got Superman and Batman switched. Superman works with reporter and Batman is rich.
8/21/2022 c161 lizawirsich
Don't you mean the other way around? Superman works with reporters or better said works as a reporter as his alter ego and batman is rich and owns his own company
8/21/2022 c161 VeronicaD13
Oooh I can't wait to see the fit Spencer's going to pitch! Omg he's going to be pissed! And about so many things! For sure that Harry was right and that they were getting help along the way but only to encourage them, but also the horrible Lockhart and let's not even talk about Ron. No, wait, let's talk about Ron. What exactly does Harry owe them? Well it's sure AF paid now if he owed anything at all for a sweater! For him getting in trouble? IT WAS HIS IDEA! For not knowing about Ginny? Wait, who's known her for 11 years?! Oh I can't wait to see what he says!

Can't wait for more!
8/21/2022 c161 Rainbow2007
love it
8/21/2022 c161 25stevem1
Nice chapter.

I feel for Harry. He’s more sensible, and conflict avoidant, which is good. As Sun Tzu once said, ’appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak,” or something like that.

It appears Ron was that catalyst that forced Harry to basically follow canon, more or less. Is Harry really afraid of Ron? Wouldn’t Harry be beyond him by now?
2,549 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »