FanFiction.Net
for True Love Defined (The Reboot)

5/17/2021 c5 Wolfx1120
great to see more of this... Cool job... Hope to see more soon :3
8/4/2020 c4 5Cody Furlong
I was a bit thrown off by how far AU this really was at first. I hadn't been expecting Judy to be anything other than what she was in the movie. However I did enjoy what you did with Nick. Overall I hope to see more of this, and find out just what Jack has against Nick. It seems far more personal, whatever it is.
7/5/2020 c4 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
And they are together! WOOT WOOT! And that hustle was pulled off spectacularly well! :) Great chapter!
5/11/2020 c4 Frosty ginger
Love this! Need more though!
5/4/2020 c4 InTheLionsDenOnDA
It was a lovely scene with Patricia speaking to Nick in the hospital.
The snatch setup and execution scene is always fun to read. I love it when Nick's plans come together at Jack's expense.
5/4/2020 c4 Crouto
Judy is really lame in this story.
10/19/2019 c3 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Frank has quite the story, and his backstory is incredibly traumatic, but also at the same time you can feel the love that Patricia knew how to help him after what he'd gone through over his antlers. Amazing, amazing emotions captured in that moment with your writing. Great work!
10/17/2019 c3 InTheLionsDenOnDA
Some interesting backstory and decisions that need to be made. It is coming along nicely.
10/16/2019 c3 Guest
So far, it’s about one half Frank and Patricia
Which is good - really good - but too much time spent on OCs when we really want to know what happened with Nick, Judy, and Robbie
And how / sequence of events Judy’s unborn kits could be either Jack’s or Nick’s (weren’t they all bunny in the comic?)
10/16/2019 c2 Guest
“I was born at night but I sure wasn't born yesterday.”
Kinda pulled a Biff Tannen there...
The saying goes: “I may have been born at night, but it wasn’t LAST night”
10/11/2019 c2 InTheLionsDenOnDA
Interesting background setting up their friendship.
8/31/2019 c1 InTheLionsDenOnDA
All right, third time's the charm. :)
Yes, very good idea adding the uncertainty of parentage at this point.
I am looking forward to seeing this story develop.
8/24/2019 c1 Stubat
Yahoo! It's running again! Glad to see this and even be a part of it. Enjoying it so far, can't wait for more. Thanks!