for Apologies And Battle Scars

7/6 c14 39Blondie 20000
Hobbs the maid, the cook and now nutritionist? All for free? Damm Deck you are one lucky bastard. Hobbs is treating Deck like a King :D Can't wait for more.
6/13 c13 Blondie 20000
Aww I loved Sam. I can see Deck being good with kids. Look at Deck and the baby in Fast and Furious 8 :D that was one of my favourite scenes. Sam was cute and I loved the banter between her and her dad. I laughed when Deck mentioned the house of commons lol. Aww good old cup of tea I just drank a green tea lol. That was sad about Shaw's dad and it did give us some insight into Shaw's childhood :( that's progress that Deck opened up to Hobbs about his life. Can't wait for more.
6/1 c12 Blondie 20000
Wow they managed to eat without no arguments or fights. I'm impressed. :) their day got cut short by another job. Damm it. Magdalene cracked me up. Duckie :D lol. Her little argument with Deck was hilarious. Hmm not good for Deck to be that out of breath. I'm assuming his heart struggled with the walk? Great chapter I loved it.
5/16 c11 Blondie 20000
Deck you can scowl all you like you are not fooling anyone they all know you are secretly enjoying this lol. It's funny to picture. I loved it.
5/1 c10 Blondie 20000
Magdalene yay! Mama Shaw has arrived. Her mothering Deck was hilarious I can imagine Deck's embarrassed face lol. Hattie's description of a typical American cap lol made me laugh. Oh a day with the horses does sound like fun *Grins wide*. A family day out :D I'm sure there will be a few arguments along the way. I can just see Deck sitting in the carriage pouting with his arms folded lol.

I think Hobbs is gonna have a headache with all the Shaw drama ha ha. That part at the end was interesting Shaw looking at Hobbs for his opinion. Hobbs nodding made Shaw suddenly agree to the outing...very interesting.

Look forward to more. Keep safe.
4/13 c9 Blondie 20000
Awesome to see an update. MaidHobbs is someone we all need in our house lol. I can just see him walking around wearing an apron and gloves lol. Shaw should be grateful he has a maid with no charge it's all free.

Yay Sister Hattie is coming over. I'm sure she would get our boys up and moving. Or is Hattie gonna consider a movie night or Game night ;) I can see the Shaws getting really focused in a board game lol. Or Hobbs and Shaw being competitive while playing battleship against each other lol. I'm sure this day is gonna be full of curses...I don't mean the witch curses ;) lol.

Hope you are doing ok. Keep safe. Again great to see an update. It is an hard time to write now I just can't get into writing at the moment I been more reading lol.
3/22 c2 3Neil12
This is hilarious! I can just picture both men having this conversation.
3/20 c8 Guest
Idk if you've watched Fast and the Furious before but you seem to be confusing Luke with Brian.

Brian was the LA cop. Hobbs is a member of the Diplomatic Security Service, a.k.a a federal agent with a bounty hunter licence. Dom may call him 'cop' once or twice in the movies but he's a criminal who doesn't care about semantics.
3/14 c8 39Blondie 20000
I literally just can't believe how well you write them. The Hattie and Hobbs interactions were wow I can really see it in my head. Ok so Hobbs was able to get Shaw to have his pills. Nurse Hobbs at his best lol. The whole getting Shaw to bed was hilarious. Bridal styling my brother to bed lol. I assume if Shaw sees Hobbs in his house the next morning he will probably tell Hobbs to fuck off lol.

Great chapter.
2/11 c7 Blondie 20000
That story about the interrogation, damm no wonder Shaw's heart is fucked. I'm feeling confident like Hobbs I'm sure Shaw will be back up on his feet, kicking ass in no time. Yay Hattie can't wait to see her.
12/15/2019 c6 Blondie 20000
Oh crap there goes Shaw's ticker. Hobbs has to play nurse now lol. God Shaw needs the calm down he is always so angry. I love the Japanese Zen Garden. :) Hattie gonna come and set our boys straight? Lol.
12/15/2019 c5 Blondie 20000
Lol Hobbs the cleaner hilarious. They are like an old married couple lol.
12/15/2019 c4 Blondie 20000
The weather jokes make me laugh. Omg Shaw had an heart attack! No wonder he is depressed and that must have been hard for Hattie to witness as well. Deck didn't go down in the line of fire but at a normal family dinner. Yay Hobbs is finally coming to London.
12/15/2019 c3 Blondie 20000
Deck is depressed? What's up with him? Is it cuz his not with his friend Hobbs lol. Great hearing from Hattie.
12/14/2019 c2 Blondie 20000
I do love it when they insult each other it's so funny. Oh big brother protective mode from Shaw. Ha of course Hobbs is not gonna listen. Can't wait to see Hattie.
16 Page 1 2 Next »