FanFiction.Net
for Down by the Water

10/8/2021 c1 Mariangel
Felicidades fue un buen capitulo
Espero puedas subir otro sigue asi
Saludos
4/27/2021 c1 1Forever Filthy
I like this, you keep the reader hooked because you don't give them everything all at once, you slowly tease further.

The whole thing with the eye's were cute. The way she got so defensive about it. Haha, then getting caught peaking at him with it. Brave of her to own up to it. “You're nice to look at.” Is as good an answer as any.

Naruto shooting himself in the foot. *Facepalm.* Wow he really regretted looking away. “Resenting the level of water for breaking up his view.” That personification is Sasuke level angst – it's quite fitting that for Naruto it's triggered by a missed opportunity rather than something negative in itself.

I like the descriptions, “Midnight blue hair.” I often forget that she has blue hair, I imagine it wouldn't be especially evident if not illuminated by the light. It adds to the idelic picture you paint of the situation. I imagine this memory would be buried into their minds for eternity and when looking back in nostalgia they would view it in a similarly idelic lens. I for one wont forget this story.

All in all, I like your style. The attention to detail, in some area's most writers wouldn't think to bring to life and your creativity. Most writers have a lot to learn from you. A great combination of goodness and naughty.
12/31/2020 c1 GreenArrowRocks
Was really fun to read
8/29/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
great first story happy anniversary please tell me that is the your author's name and not planning on commiting suicide
2/25/2020 c1 derektomlinson
hinata smirking at saying to her boyfriend dammit why can't you see that i love you
11/28/2019 c1 Rosedove
Awww! This is very sweet! Thanks for sharing
8/31/2019 c1 justarandomREADER91
this was soo fluffy
8/31/2019 c1 41lagseeing1123
That was a comedic, fluffy, steamy fanfic. Always fun when Hinata using the Byakugan to peek is brought up in a story. Too bad it was just lime. Can we have a follow-up? When they actually do it? I wanna see how you would write something on the explicit level.
8/28/2019 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Awesome
Please continue
8/28/2019 c1 1Sandria Harris
I really liked this it was cute and it had a plot
8/26/2019 c1 1insanemaelstorm
This was pretty good. I do like while it was smutty it still had a plot and how Naruto and hinata didn't go all the way. The smut was good too. Can't wait to read more
8/26/2019 c1 1parthos31092
you did great! please continue!
8/26/2019 c1 A Plexx
Hope you do carry it on for at least a couple of chapters. It’s a nice mix of lusty and sweet romance
8/26/2019 c1 11nightwind83
deffently really nicely done. the feeling sof the the two came across nicely
8/26/2019 c1 5jerniman
I really enjoyed this piece, the story line flowed nicely and smoothly. I felt Naruto's hesitation and uncertainty in the situation - along with his blu-ballz. Aggressive Hinata is a hot Hinata.

Nice job overall.