for Randoms

1/13/2020 c4 37rougescribe
Ouch, ouch ouch- nightmares like that are no fun! ... though I feel dumb cause I have no idea what Starsoba is! Ugh, I'm terrible! Still, this was nicely done. I was all tense wondering why anyone would wanna write what first started cause- well, obviously, poor Lucy! I hate seeing her suffer! But the ending made me feel relieved cause nothing's better then being safe in Natsu's arms right? Amiright? Right.
1/13/2020 c3 rougescribe
Well rip my heart out why don't you-
1/13/2020 c2 rougescribe
Oh ho ho ho- I remember reading THIS one before. And like the last time, I loved it! Dirty, raunchy, but dirty talk goes a long way to make a story pretty fun. ... though Natsu's totally in trouble for that mess he did. Great job!
1/13/2020 c1 rougescribe
I have no idea what the Darkest Minds is. If I had, I probably wouldn't have felt so lost. But I did like the premise to this story and the feeling of loss and desperation you gave it. Very well done!
1/11/2020 c1 Petri808
OMG I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY! Gimme gimme please! Lmao *clears throat* pretend I don’t know what Darkest Minds is (cause I don’t). Why is Lucy special? what’s orange? Why did her father not know her? I NEED TO KNOW! Pweeze!
11/8/2019 c2 Bmarvels
I LOVE THIS. Mmmm that’s some hot stuff now I need to go cool myself down!
11/8/2019 c1 Bmarvels
Omg this is so precious! I can’t wait to read the next chapters! I’m so hooked!
10/25/2019 c2 122Dark Shining Light
Omg this was such a great story! I really enjoyed and thought you did an amazing job writing this
10/10/2019 c3 14MillennialStargazer