for Of Demons and Slayers

6/13 c9 thaboisontheinternet
Great story. Maybe a sequel to 4,5 even 6? I mean infinite but it’s your choice\_(ツ)_/.
5/12 c9 YUTAKAME
お姉ちゃんブートキャンプにようこそ
I wonder if the Doom Slayer, were he to make an appearance in the upcoming (yet postponed) "Halo Infinite", would be willing to try out some of the new 'toys' that the Master Chief would be equipped with, such as the gauntlet-mounted "Grappleshot"… and see how it would compare to the Super Shotgun’s "Meat Hook". BLOOD AND GORE INBOUND!
5/12 c1 YUTAKAME
I’d like a continuation/sequel to this, if possible; if not Halo 4, then perhaps Halo 5: Guardians… featuring the Doom Slayer either from before or after the events of "Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods".
4/25 c6 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Ah, yes. The Slayer being a Gun Nut as ever.

Wait until he modifies the thing and uses demon bones as ammo with elemental effects.
4/25 c4 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
"You hear that, sir? The A.I. from another dimension thinks we're the real deal!"

Meanwhile... In Doom's humanity...

Scientists and engineers: *Making giant mechs bigger than a scarab*

Lmao, I can already see their face when they see that.
2/17 c9 Soviet Spy
So far, the smoothest Doom/Halo crossover i have read, and it fits right in with Halo 3's story. The fact that Hell and the Demons are never brought in is kind of a relief, focusing solely on Doomguy's battle with the flood. Well done!
2/12 c9 Eddyg125
it has been a while after my first read and it is still amazing
12/25/2020 c9 MEITNERIUM
If the 'Butterfly Effect' wasn’t as evident during the events of "Halo 3" then surely lots of things could have happened in the spin-offs and novels, right? VEGA was in ONI custody before the Doom Slayer was forcefully teleported into the "Halo" universe…

Spin-offs: Halo Wars 1/2, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Spartan Assault, Halo: Spartan Strike, etc.

Novels: Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, Halo: The Cole Protocol, Halo: Glasslands, Halo: The Thursday War, Halo: Mortal Dictata, Halo: New Blood, Halo: Hunters in the Dark, Halo: Saint's Testimony, Halo: Last Light, etc.
11/8/2020 c9 I will read almost anything
great writing and it hits the feels
10/26/2020 c1 2gabe.d.clark.1997
"She had underestimated VEGA. She had underestimated just how advanced and powerful his creators were, how advanced and powerful he was. VEGA was an Intelligence far beyond anything the humans or Covenant of this universe could create, giving him nothing short of the power of a god over the inhabitants of this world."

LOL
10/13/2020 c9 HELLO
I WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES IF YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY. MAKE DOOMIE COME BACK 1 YEAR AFTER THE CHIEFIE IS FOUND
10/8/2020 c2 ROT13
To 'Doom King of Latveria' and 'Huglord': I take it you two are referring to this chapter’s paragraph.

"He detected movement on his right and saw that the Doom Slayer had already immobilized his first Wraith as well, and John saw that the entire front of the Covenant vehicle had been melted away, almost as though it was disintegrated. The Doom Slayer was already making a beeline for the next Wraith as well, and the Master Chief noted that he was currently holding a massive weapon that did not match any kind that he had seen before. The weapon was sleek in its design and chrome in its color, and if John had to draw a comparison, he'd liken it to the beam weapons that the Sentinels were equipped with on Halo. However, this weapon glowed with a deep red hue, giving it a powerful and menacing aura."

The Slayer was most likely using the Gauss Cannon from "DOOM" (2016) — but the thing is… it went through some 'magical modifications' in Chapter 9 of "Universal DOOM".

There’s this guest reviewer named '801' (under Chapter 32 reviews — Jul 29, 2020) that kept track of all the multiverse upgrades that the Doom Slayer and VEGA have acquired on their journey to reach their home dimension; they have it explained right over there.

…Though one thing’s for sure, the Doom Slayer’s unspoken motto across the multiverse might as well be: "NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT." (NO ONE PROVOKES ME WITH IMPUNITY.)
10/7/2020 c1 AMID EVIL
"Dirty Business — TV Tropes (Video Games)"
HALO: The entire Office of Naval Intelligence runs a whole host of shady operations, ranging from smearing reporters, to sabotaging humanity's closest and most sincere alien ally, to kidnapping children and forcing them into lifetime military service. Not surprisingly, many of ONI's own people feel pretty bad about the things they're done, even if they'd do it again under the same circumstances.

The same cannot be said for many of ONI's leaders, however, who have started moving into 'Knight Templar' territory after the Covenant War ended by doing the aforementioned shady things WITHOUT being justified by necessity or showing any remorse for it. Indeed, several characters actually behave with a high degree of self-righteousness regarding these actions whilst condemning others for acts that are — at WORST — equally shady.

Only time will tell how this plays out, but ONI's behaviour has resulted in the fanbase wanting a game where the Master Chief is fighting ONI instead of the Covenant remnants…
9/20/2020 c9 Sarge2038
Wow, It's been a long time since I've come across a Story as well made as this, Halo and Doom are almost the "Peanut Butter and Jelly" of crossovers and when written this well they're perfect. Great Job dude!
8/19/2020 c1 1Jadex Imperia
When you typed rear, I though you meant ass. Means Doomslayer inserted Vega on hi s ass. Sorry man forgive me hahaahhaha
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »