for Wild magic

2/22/2020 c3 Elizabeth
I love Sarah and Jareth! I even tried to hunt down the manga sequel but had to read it online! Is it wrong I am hoping Hermione and the heir of the Tuatha de Danaan fortune end up together? And when Toby complains about how hard it is trying to woo Hermione or wondering how to get out of being friend zoned Jareth reminds him of how hard he had to work for Sarah. And while Toby would never force Hermione into anything I can see him and Jareth scaring, I mean encouraging other suitors, Ron, to back off.

Please update soon

Ps Why do I see Sarah and Hermione bonding over a good session of knocking sense into heads of idiots. Weasels and Ferrets may be harm.
1/4/2020 c3 1angel897
fun to read cant wait for the Ministry to realize they fucked up
1/2/2020 c1 mrs.haloona
Interesting start but sometimes your grammar leaves me a little confused. That being said, I enjoyed these chapters.
1/1/2020 c2 angel897
thrilling and exciting to read. love to read more
9/26/2019 c1 Guest
I love your stories. I often feel that how Harry and Ron are portrayed is their true character brought to light. Hermione is a bright, caring, and strong witch and your storys portray the strength and independence I wish she had in the movies. I have always felt that Ron is the true villian, that Krum is the only one not blind, and that Harry always sides with Ron. Though I have a suggestion, sice this is not labled as comlete I suggest another chapter that is based five years later, after her sentence working for the goblins. After all you did say Ron impregnated an under age witch. I love seeing stories where Hermione rises from the ashes of betrayal from her so-called friends. Other than that I love your style, your plot, and your attention but not obsession to detail. Great work.
8/26/2019 c1 angel897
way awesome start! love to read more :) hope kings stays in touch with her