for Voracity

2/9 c4 3Matthew Cruz
Welp this is intresting, i hope for more, good luck with this story too, i hope you do great.
1/26 c4 SlothDGod
Happy late 2020 too! (From your favorite sloth :3)
Though I HAFTA point out that very irritable mistake at the beginning: your usage on the word “nonother” where it could have been “none other” or “non other.” I hyphen could also achieve the same result.- “non-other”
1/26 c3 SlothDGod
Ooh~! A Review answer chapter! Careful with those~~ they tend to ruin the rhythm of the story. Usually, these are compacted, bolded, and separated to the top of chapters. I highly suggest you do that, but I’m not the final say.
1/26 c2 SlothDGod
So... Why not the anti-villain route? Or even full-blow villain route?
Props to the story, though the chapters could be more expanded on or detailed.
1/26 c1 SlothDGod
A new take on the virus? Perhaps the same results? A change in lore? Will Gentek and Blackwatch persist and have its own influence on events? So many questions!
But what I do know is Alex is finally here.
11/22/2019 c3 Dues Mortis
Salem RedLight and Alex BlackLight a stronger strain of the original virus, I have so many ideas that I cant describe them but would Alex eventually create his own Strain of the Grimm? Just Imagining a full on war between two types of Grimm with Salem and Alex just duking it out.
11/22/2019 c3 HSPrinceOfSpace
This story is interesting I await a new chapter
10/22/2019 c2 Darth Eradicus
I bet the woman is Cinder trying to manipulate him.
10/17/2019 c3 1jesus
Do what you gotta do
10/4/2019 c2 1jesus
Very good job.
10/3/2019 c1 1jesus
Looks good, is it possible if you can also do DOOM/RWBY and have Doomslayer be paired with Raven and Salem possibly?
10/3/2019 c2 Guest
This is good.
10/2/2019 c2 1a54321
This is very fun to read :D
9/19/2019 c1 2Gerhman Remington
...You know this is pretty good Can't wait to see how this develops
9/8/2019 c1 Guest