for To lose a child

5/8/2020 c1 Winterspider
Time for me to call a plumber, the waterworks have malfunctioned again
2/17/2020 c1 avidnarutofan
You made me cry.

Can you do more fics of Tony grieving about Peter whether it's after IW or this type of AU?
2/13/2020 c1 orzzzo
i can’t believe i didn’t cry at this
what the fuck is wrong with me...
11/15/2019 c1 14Jaijaiwriter
MeBefore I read* Ah *Stretches* Good to be back in the Irondad fandom. *Sees this fic* Ohhh This is a good fic, Warning? Pft That’s nothing for my mental health to handle.

Me after reading the fic: WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
10/1/2019 c1 lenail125
So sad!
9/10/2019 c1 Aminumi-Potter132
Hola
Me dio mucha tristeza que muriera Peter es muy triste la historia y muy corta
9/2/2019 c1 2AkaDeca
Very powerful
8/31/2019 c1 1LDSMorningGlory
674 words that made me sob harder than any other story I've read... This is so beautiful! Great work! Now I'm on to your very last story and I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm done... wait anxiously for you to update? Haha XD
Keep up the good work!
8/26/2019 c1 5Jst27
Umm... Ouch. Ya, that hurt. Ya. I think this should have just been titled 'Ouch'.
All joking aside, this was very well written. Good job. Not sure if there will be more but I'm up for another round of pain. Lay it on me.
8/26/2019 c1 1Sarai
Well that was depressing.
8/26/2019 c1 137Invader Johnny
Tony is going through the grief only a father can feel, this really is quite emotional and you my friend made me sad at the beginning of the day... You're evil, you know that right?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
8/26/2019 c1 8primara
Not cry. I'm not cry. You cry
8/26/2019 c1 alovelysummersgay
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
8/26/2019 c1 4CaptainMarvel123875
no No NO NO! I love you, I love your writing, but I can't with this. Just WHY do you have to breaking our hearts like that!
8/26/2019 c1 9macytayyy
Oh jeez. Really? I don’t need to see this right when i wake up! THANK YOU! This was amazing... PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING!
20 Page 1 2 Next »