for Naruto Make-Out Heroes: Furry Doujin edition

1/22/2020 c1 jerrelhamil
please update
11/28/2019 c1 jonale.fm
Love this fic please update
11/20/2019 c1 Guest
I wish I had a Furry wife. Their butts must taste heavenly.
11/20/2019 c1 Guest
Furry women would make good wives and nice butts to eat.
I would eat their butts
9/26/2019 c1 The Dark Rose
I can't wait for the next chapter because this story is going to be really exciting and can u please make another Naruto lemon story about him going out with kurenai and anko.
9/12/2019 c1 00raiserXL
My votes gor Assisting the Assistants: Naruto x Rachel or Kitty, a two solos then four-way action later with Silver later. I'm curious to read how Naruto will please two MILFS along with his boss
9/11/2019 c1 Brytiago
I can't wait for the next chapter to see what's happens next so keep up with the amazing work also can u please make another Naruto lemon story about him going out with kurenai and anko.
9/10/2019 c1 AnotherReaderi
i vote for A Mother's Love: Naruto x Kurama "First part will be solo, then it will be a three-way with Silver"
keep the good work.
9/4/2019 c1 Chaos-PSD
A great start to a new story, Fox King. I'm looking forward to reading more. I also hope you'll update the other Furry Edition story, as well as the Western addition someday.

Until then, I wish you luck on your future endeavors.
9/3/2019 c1 Sasuke the Goth
I love this story and I can't wait to see more!

I'd also like to see a story with a shota Naruto paired with futa MILF's
9/2/2019 c1 Futaking
Make a futa fic where naruto fucks loli futa's or one where he fucks milf futa's
9/2/2019 c1 Guest
If you want to look for more to add you could checkout vimhomeless
9/1/2019 c1 Guest
By chance is it any possible to include any other vixen ladies such as Krystal from Star Fox, Carmelita from Sly Cooper, or Renamon from digimon
8/31/2019 c1 9shadow wolf125767
So...you got links for these lovely ladies? Also i really like this keep it up.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »