for Quicker than a Hare

11/19/2020 c1 Guest
Oh yeah! Whack him, Alix, whack him with your umbrella!
4/20/2020 c1 18witchinmoonlight
Hello. I was looking through some of your stories and saw this one shot. I have to admit, this is an interesting story. Seeing Alix work so hard to get in fighting shape to be Bunnyx in the future is quite fitting. I could see something like this happening in canon. Shame about Nino and Alya breaking up. Is Djwifi being excluded from Miraculous duties a recurring theme in your stories? I'm just curious... Overall, pretty good work. Bunnyx hitting Cat Noir with the umbrella was the icing on the cake! Til next time.
2/12/2020 c1 Guest
why did you have them break-up tho, me dont understand
11/27/2019 c1 22Alyce and Indi
I mean, i used to have a friend who did parkour and it looked pretty cool. But he probably had more training than Alya and Nino.

And yeah, you NEVER underestimate short people. I know. I'm related to several (though not one myself).
10/19/2019 c1 4Swirlspot
Cool spin on Alix's PoV! But I don't understand why they don't just send her back in time to grab the butterfly miraculous before it got snitched after the final battle.
10/13/2019 c1 21SolarFlare579
Oh my GOODNESS! I love this!
9/27/2019 c1 L Dominator
Very nicely done :)
9/25/2019 c1 19GlitzyGirl26
Wow, you did a great job! And the actual scene for Alix and her miraculous isn't even out yet! Your story makes it seem so real. I loved it! Keep it up!
9/3/2019 c1 Night lock117
I love this story a lot especially the part where Adrien and Marinette are dating but why did you break up Alya and Nino?
8/31/2019 c1 Some1Else
Loved reading this. Alix is the best :)
9/1/2019 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Yep, i Love this so Much!
I'm sooo approve that Alex is one of the Permanent Superheroes! She deserve that!
After all the training and keeping secret and all.
I Love it!
8/31/2019 c1 5Champion of Justice
Great job. Loved this story.
8/31/2019 c1 510yellow 14
Yeah, that sounds about right. Very funny though. I took a while getting hare though. And yes, I expect Chat to burrow deep into rabbit puns. They just hop up. Keep writing
8/27/2019 c1 CeceTheFandomQue
HAHA perfection! I enjoyed this so freaking much I'm almost surprised!
8/29/2019 c1 Chat-and-ladybug
I really loved this story and am not at all surprised with the ambition that Alix had. Thanks for writing and stay Miraculous!
27 Page 1 2 Next »