for Til it happens to you

12/10/2020 c12 Isabella
Omg, even tho it’s so sad that it made me cry, it’s is still amazing! I really love it. I have to know what happens next, please continue! ️️
11/20/2020 c12 Jyssadee
I have read this several times and love more each time
10/20/2020 c12 somethingthatismine
oh gosh i was so relieved you did not kill her mom. i was already worried about what that would do to Beca. Chloe being back is a big bonus! i love how you keep us on our toes. :D
10/18/2020 c11 Kris
Jeej! They are back in the same room. Exicited to see what comes next.
10/12/2020 c12 chloetopbeale
Ok, first of ALL.. please, do not listen to those type of people, ok? You're an amazing writer, and the fact you write despite any difficulty makes it even more special! Your writing is unique bc it's yours! If that one person found it "unreadible" maybe it's bc they can't speak their own language at all, poor loser! .jk lol Now, back to what truly matters, i'm so so happy you didn't gave up on this story! i really love the way you lead this, i love the storyline, & that's why i hope you turn to feel more confident about it soon, back to the mood from when you started & being proud of yourself. You deserve. See, we're also here to cheer you up! i can't wait for the next chapters. Take care & be safe, Jody!
10/12/2020 c12 Emxo
I don’t know why people think you’re writing is bad, I think it’s brilliant. I’m so hooked on your story and can’t wait for an update when you’re ready :) please don’t kill off Becca’s mom though, I feel she needs her mom more than ever and she’s been through so much already x
10/11/2020 c12 Camilo Romero
please continue with the story, do not listen to foolish comments from people who only wish evil. I love your work, keep it up
10/11/2020 c12 Aira
Don’t stop writing. Can’t wait for the update!
9/30/2020 c11 Guest
Please Update soon!
7/16/2020 c11 Guest
Oh no, poor Beca and her mother. Please don’t kill off Beck’s mom she truly needs her in her life.
7/16/2020 c11 Vickstik
Oh no! I think I liked the fluffy chapter better haha. I really hope Beca's mom is okay, but I also kinda want her injured enough that Beca has to go live with her dad and will bump into Chloe again. Really loving the story and can't wait to see where you take it.
7/15/2020 c11 Aira
Oh no. I’ve been waiting for the update for this! Hehe. Thanks author! I hope Chloe and Beca will still be together! And beca will keep the babyyy
7/15/2020 c11 Hetwaszoietsals
Ohhh noooo what a cliffhanger!
Can’t wait for the next update.
Great writing!

Hope you are feeling better. Take care!
6/8/2020 c1 chloetopbeale
i LOVE this story so much already! 33

i gotta say, i don't ever read fanfics that are still on the way bc i'm a really curious & anxious reader, so i rather start fics that are already complete.. But gosh, I just read "When It Feels Like This" & I FELL IN LOVE & of course i cried my heart OUT, 3am in the morning, i literally puked my stomachs emotions out all over my rainbow tears AND i knew i needed to read more of your work, i just knew. Thank god for this WONDERFUL story on process right here, i love the plot and the way your pulling it out, your writting, everything.

Literally biting my nails now bc i know by the notes that you're having a hard time on figuring out some aspects of it and how to write it down the better but i really really hope you'll reconect with it soon, i know you can do it, bitter & sweet as you do, and i know it's gonna be great no matter the path it takes.

I am soo, so, so relieved you didn't went with the abortion till the end! 33 i just.. im thankfull for that. i saw some people were really down for it considering the situation & that made me very sad, not for the abortion topic.. I respect all opinions about it, specially accourding to the situation (that is extremelly traumatic & delicate.) but we're talking about Beca here, yk.. Not any other person, not an OC char, we know Beca Mitchell (i mean, as far as it was presented to us.), we know Beca is determined & tough & reasonable towards most of her issues.. kind of a stubborn too and ya, still she is sensitive & vulnerable, she has her moments. And i know despite the nightmare she when through in this story, and all the traumatizing feelings, i just know Beca wouldn't be a confort one with the complete abortion idea for herself, never. Not saying people are wrong for thinking it would be the best for her, it probably would if we think of it, she considered it by herself in the story she is not dumb- But i don't really picture Beca going for the safest path for her own best on this. The way i see, Beca is the type of person who cares more than she shows.. i think she can see the diffence between the 'Monster' who did it to her & the 'consequence'. Also understand she might think part of it "it's on her" for beeing too scared and petrified by the traumas at the point she completely neglected the responsable side of it, like having the coquetails she needed to take the day after. :( i think Beca realises that it's an innocent soul involved now. That's bigger than her, Chloe or any other thing. She would want this baby to have a chance, as cliche as it sounds (for those who think of it as 'story cliche' & not as real life issue.), Beca would want "it" to be loved, since she realises "it's" actually a life she is carring. So ya, i think this is gonna be a great journey & I think this is going more like Beca Mitchell now, it feels increadibly right, either she raising it or giving to adoption. i am on board 33 And ya, if im allow to give my opinion i really would love to see Beca getting the oportinity and the strenth to raise this child somehow, alongside Chloe if it's too much of a dream to ask. Please. I cry.

I can't wait to see how Chloe & Beca are age & grow of all this mess it is right know, i love them so so much. i don't really know what to expect since i love down to earth stories as much as the romantic and more cliche ones. i AM excited 33 i rlly hope this comment can bring some of my excitment to you too, Jody.
5/25/2020 c10 2jberkey
so excited to see where you go with this!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »