for I Did Something Bad

9/1/2021 c1 EchoMoment
Also I hope to see you update soon if not good luck in the future
9/1/2021 c1 EchoMoment
wow that's so harsh going out with someone for some weed but honestly maybe he wanted to go out with her and that was just his way of hiding it. Because his friends obviously don't like Amber. But boys really are immature idiots at that age. bet Amber finds out soon though maybe his friends will tell her and just embrass her infront of everyone.

I really hope Amber grows up though and stops being one if those girls who get obsessed with being in a relationship or a boy in general and they just waste their time. Acting like that only gets you into relationships with boys who are dicks. Growing up I was the opposite and I didn't go looking for a boyfriend. Because waiting is better than getting with someone who shows you the tinest bit interest. You find way better boys if you aren't so obsessed. if something is going to happen it will don't force it.
2/8/2021 c1 XxAngel4EverxX
Hi I really really like this story the rewrite is a bit different from the original, is amber Jason’s and Melissa’s age? I hope you continue to update! Plz!
12/15/2020 c1 Adelynnsaputra
Pls update love your book sm !
10/29/2020 c1 14Lady Isabelle Black
Please update soon
4/23/2020 c1 Guest
so so so so excited! Please update soon

I loved Bad Intentions and knowing you're going to rewrite it is like a dream come true
11/25/2019 c1 LoubellRose
as much as i loved the original, i love how your planning on doing this one. cant wait to read more.
LBR & LLB
11/23/2019 c1 Nina Riddle
Yesss! I’m so excited for te rewrite. I loved the old one, I thought it was great, a little messy, but great. I can’t wait for you to update. Also Imagine if Amber developed feeling for another boy and Jason sees this plus she’s been really laid back after the date and he jets jealous and that’s how they start having real feeling and KDKDKN. Idk, I’m sleepy mkay bye.

Please update:( it’s such a good story to see it end in the first chapter
9/3/2019 c1 31lizselwyn
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
I'm SO excited you're back! You don't understand how I wanted this hahaha
So happy!
9/2/2019 c1 Guest
Kinda sad that Jason isn’t into her before they are together like he was in the last one, where he was watching her at the before summer party
8/31/2019 c1 Guest
Omg poor amber! And I’m so excited for her to turn into the bad bitch she was
8/31/2019 c1 1TheSilverWolff
I absolutely loved Bad Intentions! Super looking forward to this rewrite and what you do with it. Fabulous start so far!
8/29/2019 c1 Guest
U r freaking amazing and this book is freaking amazing
8/27/2019 c1 LightToYourDarkness
I love the rewrite! Maybe it's because it's been a few years since you first wrote "Bad Intentions", but your writing style has greatly improved and I can see how much you want us readers to understand the dept of both Jason and Amber's feelings and their growth from pre-series until the start of the pll. Hope you can update soon!
8/26/2019 c1 5LiLuLo12
OHHH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED YOURE REWRITINF THIS. It’s seriously one of my fave stories!