FanFiction.Net
for The Cinnamon Maelstorm

5/7/2023 c1 7xxSnowxxAngelxx
So... this is a great idea and all... but does Izuku still get OFA? Because I think the combination of OFA and Chakra/Kyuubi-Chakra-Cloak/Sage-Chakra-Cloak would be awesome... also, having Kurama would heal any injury he gets from using it, no?
1/31/2022 c1 1HyroTheGodOfFiction
Nice... MORE!
7/22/2021 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin
9/11/2020 c1 6Zimzimgar
This is a great start. Please write more
3/25/2020 c1 48Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and please continue the story!
2/21/2020 c1 LenardPopo
Love this can't wait for more
1/22/2020 c1 Pabs117
Story is looking good, can't wait to see more!
Good luck next chapter! :D
12/23/2019 c1 PEJP BengtZone V2
If you had owned Boruto: Naruto Next Generation, then would you have let Naruto become indoctrinated by his father from beyond the grave though the interaction of the soul fragment Minato left behind by sealing into his son, along with a fragment of his wife Kushina's soul and the Yin half of Yoko Kurama, and the residual chakra of his that might have been transferred over to Naruto along with Kurama's Yang half?
9/24/2019 c1 2ProjectIceman
You have my attention
9/1/2019 c1 suvblenin
This is great work so far. I really like the descriptions you used, they really set the mood you were trying to convey.
I was actually wondering if you wanted to join a discord that a friend of mine owns. It's for writers to share their work, get feedback, and offer tips and stuff. You can actually promote work too, if you're good enough. I think they'd be happy to have you. Here's the invite, if you want to check it out.
/WqWV9Ns
8/30/2019 c1 3Iwillwritegoodoneday
Plz update soon ... can't wait for more...
8/27/2019 c1 MIKE202303
Nice
8/27/2019 c1 Guest
YESSSS , this was super cool I hope you update soon