for Warcraft convergeance

9/11 c26 Darakyon
And so the Skaven make their debut with a devastating ambush. The tension was well done with a certain character looking as if they’d actually be killed off, good job there. Jack and Sylvanas interacting was actually quite amusing in places. I don’t think he’ll ever sleep properly again with Sylvanas mentioning ‘reproductive organs’ in such a way.

Onto Chief an his interaction with Varian. I’ll be honest and say that John seemed too chatty, letting way too much information slip past to what is essentially a stranger as far as Chief is concerned. Otherwise Varian seemed naturally cautious if understandably curious about the three technologically advanced humans.

That reveal! Damn I hope someone swoops in to rescue everyone’s favourite dad!

Looking forward to more!
7/25 c25 Darakyon
Huh someone who collects objects is after the main cast? I wonder who that would be? :D

Chief breaking it to Thalryssia had to be done, the man can’t have so much on his plate and then add a relationship on top of that, the poor guy would stop working rofl.

Although Thalryssia doesn’t seem the type to go quietly, Chief may have a stubborn elf who knows exactly what she wants.

Jack having to confront Sylvanas, ouch lol. Especially with how it ended up.

Looking forward to more man.
5/27 c23 Darakyon
Huh so Thalryssia and Chief are starting to notice feelings for each other...looks like they’ll have a bit to talk about when he gets back.

Itik killing those people in such a manner was a good contrast to the more restrained and professional methods of Chief and the others, showed the difference in the groups dynamic I think.

The development of High Elf was good, as well as allowing Thalryssia to grow in tandem as High Elf voiced her worries to the Nightborne woman. Valtrois remarking on Chiefs tactical acumen was good to see, he is a Spartan after all.

Can’t wait to see more.
5/27 c23 Guest
wow
5/1 c22 Darakyon
Orcs equipped with futuristic arms and armour, as if they weren’t bad enough.

I knew Elisande had some contingency plan in place! Go with the winning side, that sounds just like her...

Thalryssia is getting bolder with the Chief, although he doesn’t seem to reciprocate entirely, her magical ability saved him even from that assassin!

Looking forward to where you take this whole thing.
4/26 c21 Darakyon
A lot happened in this chapter. Thalryssia and her internal musings was good to see, Tyrande was quick to come to an understanding with her, Elisande constantly seems like she’s seconds away from ripping the rug out from under all parties involved.

If that was your intention with her well done, now onto the void shenanigans...I honestly hope N’Zoth and his minions play whoever this guy is if only to show N’Zoths potent scheming in action.

A Spartan is with them?! Now that’s interesting, and very concerning.

Looking forward to more.
4/20 c20 5plums
Honestly, too much of this seems to be focused on N'zoth
4/20 c20 Darakyon
Quite the update. Cortana playing matchmaker was nice to see, although keeping something like that from Chief can’t end well for her.

Elisande seems like she’s going to pull the rug out from under everyone any second, but continues to be cordial with all parties that arrive at Suramar, it’s an odd sight to see and keeps the tension going.

Now another void entity is active? The ‘Group’ is gonna have to act fast and stamp that stuff out.

Looking forward to more man.
4/7 c18 Darakyon
Good stuff. I like how you expanded on the background of each character you introduced, can’t wait to see where you go with them.
3/19 c17 Guest
whoa
3/18 c17 Darakyon
Good update! The development with Jack was good, as well as Chief.

Although I’m not sure he’d open his mind up to anyone but Cortana, even about things that aren’t classified. Vereesa pouring her heart out to Jack was surprising to see, she must be gaining more and more trust in him.

Thalryssia would likely be horrified if she saw the full extent of what happened to John, and her half jokingly talking about being his mate was a nice touch, and of course it going over his head.

Looking forward to more.
3/10 c16 Guest
I thought it would have been life in prison
3/9 c16 plums
I was kinda hoping someone would just pull out a Sniper Rifle and put a round right into Garrosh's head.

The old god stuff feels a bit premature considering there's an impending invasion of Iron Horde incoming and the "Legion" stuff that lead to N'zoth getting a bit stronger hasn't happened yet.
3/9 c16 Darakyon
Nice update! I remember being frustrated with the whole Garrosh debacle as well in the game.

Looks like Thalryssia is getting closer to Chief, if the mind magic is any indication. That trick the bronze dragon played was dirty, hope Vereesa deals with him.

N’zoth scheming as usual...hopefully the group catches wind of his machinations. Looking forward to more.
2/24 c14 R reyes
since when Ikit became the comedy relife here. also nice fight scene also hope jack deosnt get kick in the nuts again but that will be funny
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »