for Wise Man's Grandchildren

6/19 c10 9Asuka1920
Can’t wait to read more!
5/29 c10 deadskull0315
great story
4/17 c10 KamiHenry
continue
3/26 c10 Good job
Keep it going this fic is awesome
2/28 c10 Jose19
Madara is a different story because Naruto couldn’t beat him even with Sasuke this man is a legend among Shinobis.
2/28 c5 Jose19
Yuri has a excepted body in the series but what about Maria the poor girl is forgotten again.
2/28 c4 Jose19
The crown of the King is not accessible to Naruto during the story because the Prince inherits it after a certain point.

The crown is limiting to Naruto because he will unable to fight or leave the kingdom remember this series has a medieval setting in regards to royalty.
2/28 c3 Jose19
María is a good pairing but keep looking for better girls because on paper Shin has the best girl.

I see that Naruto received the role of being overpowered but Shin also falls on this role.
2/28 c2 Jose19
The issue in the series is Shin being overpowered that ruins all the battles because he always wins.
2/7 c5 Guest
I just thought of this and it sounds amazing so here it is what about the orgy no jutsu
2/7 c10 Borello
the story is really good. i hope to read more chapter.
1/20 c1 2SilusMkhwananzi
You know, I personally believe that Naruto is stronger than shin( well, at least with the six paths).

It's kind of ironic though.

The theme of Naruto's character is that he is weak and he needs the help of others to get strong.

The theme of Shin that he is strong and others need his help to be strong.

Either way, great story, for now, I can't wait top check out the next chapter.
12/17/2020 c10 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work boss! Stay safe and healthy. Hope your exams went well.
12/17/2020 c9 lou2003us
Yuri and Sicilian would be niece not nephew.
12/7/2020 c1 JackFoxGaming24
Though the story is good. I hate your grammaring though you do know that kurama is the nine tails name and can please at least name him kyubi not nine tails it sounds weird
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »