for Light in the Dark

11/26/2019 c17 31penny4him
Great chapter. This was absolutely my favorite part:
blockquote "Come on," Ash said. "I have to find somewhere to wash this blood off of me."
"Are you sure? It looks good on you."
She raised her eyebrows at him. He was serious. "Only a drow would say something like that."
"Well, I am a drow."
"Not too much of one, I hope."
"It makes you look like a warrior," he clarified.
Ash didn't dislike that characterization, she had to admit. /blockquote
~Grin~
Their conversation on knowing when to use violence was insightful. Drizzt's comment about not standing by despite not having a simple answer was inspiring.
And that ending was just...gah! LOL. Too bad they were interrupted. It was amusing. ;)
11/17/2019 c16 penny4him
Haunting descriptions. The plot thickens. Ash has a dilemma now. And how will Drizzt get past the traumatic memories of what he has seen in the past-and the new traumas that bring those memories back? Good chapter.
11/17/2019 c16 1Shigeki-Hizashi
Eeeew! New chapter!
11/16/2019 c16 6Daxxers
Good fight scene. Short and sweet .
11/9/2019 c15 1Shigeki-Hizashi
EEE! New chapter!
11/8/2019 c15 31penny4him
Well! I don't normally read stories that are in progress since some are never finished, but this one was recommended to me by someone whose opinion I put stock in. And, I must say, I just read all 48,150 words in one sitting, and enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forward to what happens next. I like your dialogue-driven style, how you keep the viewpoint consistent, and, of course, the action. Ash is very relatable and likeable. Drizzt too, of course. ;) Your line that was something like, "Why did he need two swords? To kill twice as fast?" made me smile. And that amusing scene where Drizzt wants to teach Ash how to use a sword. "You won't hit me." ~Grin.~ It's been a long time since I've read any fanfiction at all, and it's been a long time since I've enjoyed a fanfic as much as this one. Thanks for sharing your writing.
11/8/2019 c15 Guest
Good action scene.
11/7/2019 c14 1Shigeki-Hizashi
I love this. Thank you so much for publishing this! Long has it it been since I've read a decent drizzt fiction, let alone drizzt fiction period
10/29/2019 c14 Never33
This was adorable!
10/28/2019 c14 6Daxxers
Another excellent chapter
10/20/2019 c13 Never33
Best swordswoman ever!
10/20/2019 c13 Guest
Good Chapter. I liked the build up of tension.
10/13/2019 c12 Daxxers
Another fine chapter. Have you published anything? You should. I really like your writing.
10/12/2019 c12 Never33
I really really hope Erith can get over his racism long enough to see who both Drizzt and Rainer truly are... and that Rainer gets his ass whooped! Lol
10/7/2019 c11 Never33
Finally remembered my password. I'm the "Guest" that's been lurking the past few days lol
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »