for The Fae Alliance

4/15 c16 Guest
Please update as soon as you can
11/24/2020 c16 1Currahee506
more pleaze
9/21/2020 c16 Venetiangrl92
Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/31/2020 c16 Guest
After reading your rant several chapters back it brought this comment to mind: Dumbledore made a critical mistake that you eluded to when he told the students at the opening feast not to visit the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side. It only encouraged the idiots to do just that. I don't think he was practicing a method to eliminate idiots from the gene pool, but that was the certain outcome of that particular comment. It is same outcome your rant will engender. All the idiots on this site who see the comment will latch onto it with the fabled tenacity of the elephant who never forgot' and there are a fair few such people trolling this site. That may become your most prolific type of review. Might is suggest you grow a thicker skin and ignore them. -(end of my rant)
5/27/2020 c12 Dillonga2
I enjoy reading this story and I hope that your writers block goes away quickly
2/11/2020 c11 5kent-jensen
enjoying
2/7/2020 c10 Knightblazer7
Great chapter glad your back at it
10/29/2019 c7 redquail3
a good story . you need to humanize it to make it even better(I don't know how to do that as anything I attempt comes out stilted and never gets published) as that is the only fault that I can see in a very readable tale. good work
10/30/2019 c8 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
10/29/2019 c8 Clive54
Good story.
10/12/2019 c6 babiluv22
Thus story is going really well...I like it so far...Update soon plz
9/29/2019 c5 HeroLuffy726
So, I really like this story. Overall the quality is very good, and I couldn't really see any signs this was rushed. That being said, there are two things that sort of bug me in this chapter.

The first is Sirius' insistence on using "no-maj" and "first-gen". I'll admit, this is partially because I really dislike when people eschew the term muggle and muggle-born for terms we didn't even know until well after the story ended. Us complaining about wizards and witches looking at muggles as foolish is bit like a neanderthal complaining about being called a caveman. Now, the other part of the reason is based far more in story telling logic. The simple fact is Sirius never had a problem using the term muggle, so it doesn't make sense to have him have some moral compunction about it here. Furthermore, it doesn't make sense for wizards in general to know that the word "muggle" is based on an insulting slang word. Firstly, they have very little knowledge of the muggle world, let alone its slang. Second, this is a made up word. It exists only in the Harry Potter books, so the only way to know it's based on an insult, is to know that from the perception of someone who is reading the book, rather than a character in the book.

The second thing that bugged me was the scene in the owl shop. Unless it was intended to be like that, Harry comes off as more than a bit of a brat there. From the perspective of the woman, he's solely responsible for ending a period of terror in which she feared for her and her family's lives. OF COURSE she would show him favoritism, it makes perfect sense. This makes him come off as a bit of a melodramatic and ungrateful brat, and makes Sirius' reaction a bit puzzling because Harry was definitely being ungrateful and self-absorbed. That's a moment where he should be trying to correct Harry instead of being proud of him. The overall tone makes it seem like you're trying to impart a sense of unequivocal equality, which isn't a realistic ideal, especially because there are always exceptions to treating people equally. Between this and the no-man thing, overall it seems like there is just way too much attempt at moralizing here.

Basically, I like the story, but I could do without the slightly judgemental moral agenda whether its intentional or not. Keep up the good quality though, this is still a really good story.
9/16/2019 c4 maits18
I wouldn’t mind longer or shorter chapters. It depends to you.
9/3/2019 c2 sexinurse
Read this chapter and the last one(I think I forgot to review it), love it and cannot wait for more please.
9/2/2019 c1 2Harry Thomas Riddle
Wrong date in the beginning: 1991 or 1981?
17 Page 1 2 Next »