for Of Wizards, Rooders, and Clocks

9/11 c6 62Chiara Polairix Edelstein
oh my god I'm glad you updated ... I love this chapter
8/11 c1 Lareine Bennett
Hey LoneWolf218, I LOVE this story you're writing! I really hope you write new chapters.

Thank You!
5/13 c5 James Birdsong
Good two chapters
4/19 c5 Guest
You have no idea how relieved I felt when Hedwig showed up instead of Dennis.

I feel you when it comes to dealing with this part of the game from a writer's perspective. I think you did a good job at it, though.

I look forward to the next chapter.
2/17 c4 Guest
Good chapter. I thought for a second that you would keep the game's ridiculous dramatic finishers when Alyssa manifested the bow, which I had expected not to happen until later in the story.

Not sure how I feel about that weird buff Sledgehammer obtained though.
1/10 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter
1/10 c1 edboy4926
Interesting intro
12/8/2019 c3 Guest
Loved this chapter.

Sledgehammer feels so much more intimidating than his canon counterpart.

Perhaps Harry could have used his Patronus to produce light instead of the LeviosaLocomotor combo on the lantern?

I cannot wait to see what happens next.
11/14/2019 c3 James Birdsong
Good three chapters
10/22/2019 c2 Guest
Good chapter. Not much action, but you managed to establish a sense of tension throughout the entirety of it. I also liked the interactions between Harry and Alyssa, and the little changes you've made - seriously, how did Alyssa figure out about the fountain pen in the game, I will never know…

Funny you should mention TheDarkId's LP of the game. As soon as I saw that you updated this story, I immediately went to the LP Archive in order to find an LP of the game and ended up spending a couple of days reading that particular LP. Fun stuff.

Keep on keeping on! This story deserves more love.
8/30/2019 c1 Guest
Lot of potential in this crossover.
I find it unfortunate that Harry's mere presence made the Dark Gentleman skip a couple of his creepy lines.

I hope you continue writing this story. :-)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service