for The Azure Flame of Remnant

12/4/2020 c2 Seraphy64
Azula just straight out tells them her life story? To Ozpin, a man she's already cautious of? Then let's them psychoanalyse her? Yeah no, not buying it.
12/4/2020 c1 Seraphy64
Cameras everywhere, its so creepy.
11/26/2020 c4 Guest
OOO Zane! Is the third member also going to be a YouTuber?
10/15/2020 c9 2LONE RANGER 97
Please make more chapters!
6/30/2020 c1 hjaanderson13
jaune is the sokka of the group
6/8/2020 c9 5kpmh2001
This was a really nice chapter, expanded upon a lot of other characters that benefited quite a bit from these little chats. Iroh, of course, coming out as an absolute badass, and showing his sillier side with Zane shows that you understand the nuances of his character.
5/26/2020 c8 Risen Devil 98
You said that you would need help in deciding who to pair Azula with, yes? I have my personal opinion on this, and that’s the best I can give. So far, the most interesting one I can see happening right now is Azula x Weiss. It may look like it would happen really fast, but trust me when I say that the way to slow that down is to set up more moments like in the Hospital Wing. Start them off as awkward, but not uncomfortable, and as you progress throughout the story, gradually replace the awkwardness with romantic tension that only builds up more and more. As for how the pairing actually becomes official in this story, I’ll leave that up to you. After all, you are the Writer, so its your decision at the end of the day.
5/22/2020 c5 Risen Devil 98
One thing to keep note of is that 3-man teams are not a thing within the Academies, so if you haven’t already, I suggest you find someone to fill in the U in team AZUR for this instance
4/10/2020 c8 Cyan-Snake
I think that was probably the worst way to do this chapter from how the last one ended. Everyone is forcing her to reveal herself to them, people she barely even knows. She just wants control of her life and literally EVERYONE is forcing their way on her and a lot of people are lying to her. So when she gets out of the sick bay she just goes 'oh, you were right, let me reveal myself to practical strangers, that will make my better'.
3/11/2020 c7 st4t1c sh0ck
Azula should be more dominant, if she didn't want to tell jaune and the other, she doesn't,but overall thanks for the fast update!
3/10/2020 c7 Cyan-Snake
Honestly? Azula is in the right here. It's her secret to share, not be demanded of her by everybody. They are all making it worse for her and she probably would be getting better if they actually just let her do what she wanted for once in her life.
2/27/2020 c6 st4t1c sh0ck
You got to update more frequently, the waiting is killing me XD
2/27/2020 c6 3Mr.Green37
Oh Iroh. I missed you.
2/27/2020 c6 5kpmh2001
Iroh's a talented man, but even he has his work cut out for him. Still, it makes sense the Spirits would drag him along, given his close ties to the spirit world and what he did for Zuko
2/15/2020 c5 Azucon
I have no idea who Radiance is, but Zane is a pretty neat addition.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »