FanFiction.Net
for The Will to Fight

10/3/2019 c1 Guest
This is going to be interesting seeing an SI/OC Dr. Stone, hell you even established that the OC is related to Senku, this will be interesting to read, I hope you keep up the great work!
9/29/2019 c1 5Glasses Writer
Hm...this is worth looking into. Will it be abandoned is the question.
9/22/2019 c1 PurpleParasite
This is exactly the type of story I enjoy, I hope that you will keep updating it far into the future. I hope you don't feel pressured by the fact that yes this is essencially the first (and currently only (to my knowledgeDr. Stone SI/OC fanfic and there will be decent amount of people reading this for that exact reason and some of them simply do not understand how difficult it is to write/come up with reasonable ways to involve an additional character to an already established story line. So yeah keep up the good work and remember, your health first, story second.
9/14/2019 c1 Guest
This is really good so far. Keep up the good work!
9/14/2019 c1 ARSLOTHES
Really like this concept, can't wait for the next chapter
9/13/2019 c1 2Domic787
That was cool cant wait see more if you make more that is
9/8/2019 c1 Guest
Looking forward to next chapter please continue
9/7/2019 c1 TheTrickster71
This is a nice story and you should keep going with it!
9/1/2019 c1 5BeeeTeee
It's disappointing how few Dr. Stone fics there are, but your is definitely the only one I'll be waiting for updates on. Your oc is blatantly OP but so are the rest of the characters in this story so that's alright.
Senku being faithful to science while surrounded by beautiful women is a fun quirk in canon, but maybe we'll get a pairing out of your OC, we'll see. Definitely looking forward to more!
24 « Prev Page 1 2